Tano Lovers, How Much Can You Fit Into Your Buxom Buddy?

1. Is it really a small bag?
    I carry a wallet, keys, makeup bag, cell phone, small address book....and maybe a couple of miscellaneous items. Is the Buxom Buddy big enough to accomodate it all or do you find yourself struggling to zip the top of the bag? Is there a little extra room on top of it all????
    Any information on YOUR Buxom Buddy would be super! :jammin:

2. Thanks! :tup:

3. I don't find it to be "too small"... I just got mine on Wednesday, and I'm carrying it on vacation now, if that tells you anything. I don't think it's too small for your needs :yes:

4. Gosh, no! It's great...stand by...lemme take some pics!

5. ooohh pics are always fun!

6. It's shocking how much stuff I feel I need to carry. It's even MORE shocking that this bag carries this much comfortably...and there's a whole back pocket I haven't even touched!! (PS: I suck at photography...sorry)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Love the slouchy look of that bag!

8. OH.....MY.......GOD......:crybaby: What a jerk I feel like....:sad: I was the Tano whiz like 3 years ago...then I moved on...forgot all about them in all honesty...but have now come around again to find the bag of my dreams.....GONE. Gone gone gone....no more anywhere on the planet. I'm quite angry actually - I usually don't go too ballistic over bags (well, actually I take that back)......but to find something that's no longer being made....well, that's just too sad for words and comprehension....and in fact there was one that just sold on eBay not a week ago....gone....:crybaby:
    If anyone ever finds one EVER EVER again....and those stupid websites....there have been several that have like all the colors "available"...they even let you put it in your bag, etc., etc., but when you contact them "just to be sure" they're like "oh sorry about that - no we have none." Then fix your website people.....:boxing: