Tano help

1. Hi everyone!

I'm looking to buy a new bag, since I only have one brown bag right now. I was looking at some Tanos, but I'm not really a big fan of the cracked leather or the crunch leather -- I saw the older Jetsetter and I really like the tag, smooth leather. Is the new "cloud" leather similar to the tag leather? There are only three boutiques near me that sell Tanos, and when I called them today, two of them were all out and the other one didn't have the styles that I was interested in.

I don't want a huuuuge bag, just a daybag for when I go out (I don't need to carry files or books or anything). I really liked the Five on It Large Tote that I saw on lunaboston, but I'm scared that it might be too big. I'm looking for either a black bag or a white bag and I really like the loveboat (in black or white), jetsetter, and also the blondie.

I have read through most of the tano forums, but I'm just so scared to go ahead and order on cause of the leather variations! Can someone please help?:flowers:

Thank so much!