Tano Bags - Why are they so popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crunch leather is a FINE leather that is tanned in one of the most traditional Italian methods. It's hand stained with aniline (natural, transparent) dyes. There's a base color and a top color. The top color is designed to fade and reveal more of the base color with wear.

I would love to see some before and after pics of how the crunch leather wears over time... I've always been intrigued by Tano, but have never made the leap.

Does anyone have an pics of a well-loved Tano they could share?

wahay...another chance for me to post pics of my beloved Tano bucket. There are so many reasons I have fallen in love with this bag, and Tano as a whole! Firstly, I love the look of the crunch leather! I hate flat colours, but the crunch has a sheen and the colour isnt uniform which gives it more of an 'aged' look. Also I dont like to carry around bags that look brand-spanking new, but my Boogie bucket looks slouchy, well loved and smart-but-casual.
The styles are classy but not over fussy like some designers. Plus the weight isnt heavy. My Isabella Fiore bucket bag was banished to the wardrobe because of this baby!!
I cant wait until the new fall line is released. They Im going to spurge big time.
Can I also say that I got mine from musthavebag...and as an international customer, I was very happy with the service I received! :yes:
4ta1fzp.jpg

4pvc1ur.jpg

4tktkj7.jpg

I love my Jet Setter in tag leather!
And my Caribbean Blue in crunch leather!
Hi Alexandra!!!:graucho:

Attachments

• TanoGreen.jpg
    TanoGreen.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 82
  • MeTano.jpg
    MeTano.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 81
I love my Jet Setter in tag leather!

How would you describe the Tag leather? That's the type of leather that the Bow Derek has - I didn't have a chance to call the store yet, and I don't know when I'd be able to get there. I kinda linked that bag - reminded me a little bit of an HH hobo.

How would you describe the Tag leather? That's the type of leather that the Bow Derek has - I didn't have a chance to call the store yet, and I don't know when I'd be able to get there. I kinda linked that bag - reminded me a little bit of an HH hobo.

Its soft and squishy. Matte finish and fairly smooth grain. The color is even toned. Nice bag. Its big and soft. The strap is a good length but doesnt go cross body. Always wish that it did. Careful as this is an old style from over a year ago- it may not be in great shape.

I was just wondering about this very thing - why make a bag that's not expected to last more than a year? Are you targeting a fickle audience who doesn't expect any longetivity in a handbag? Just curious ...:confused1:

I think what Tano Expert means is that because it was out on the floor for over a year at That's Our Bag, that people might have had their hands all over it - so it would come in a beat-up condition...

I would love to try a Tano bag, but they look too darn big for me. I'm hoping that they'll come out with a whole line of smaller bags...about the size of an LV Speedy 25 or 30 maybe? But with shoulder straps. I would love something in that blue color.:girlsigh:

wahay...another chance for me to post pics of my beloved Tano bucket. There are so many reasons I have fallen in love with this bag, and Tano as a whole! Firstly, I love the look of the crunch leather! I hate flat colours, but the crunch has a sheen and the colour isnt uniform which gives it more of an 'aged' look. Also I dont like to carry around bags that look brand-spanking new, but my Boogie bucket looks slouchy, well loved and smart-but-casual.
The styles are classy but not over fussy like some designers. Plus the weight isnt heavy. My Isabella Fiore bucket bag was banished to the wardrobe because of this baby!!
I cant wait until the new fall line is released. They Im going to spurge big time.
Can I also say that I got mine from musthavebag...and as an international customer, I was very happy with the service I received! :yes:

4pvc1ur.jpg

Ooh Halzer! Your bag is aging beautifully!

Status
Not open for further replies.