Tanning bed and my speedy

1. I have been carrying my speedy this week. Tonight, I went to the tanning bed, and about half-way through my session, I realized that I forgot to cover my speedy. I remember reading on this forum about tanning beds and patina, so, I jumped out of the bed and covered my speedy which was on the chair next to the bed. What we do for our LV....
  2. That's funny! I'm still laughing about the post where someone put their bag in the tanning bed to get it patina'ed... I'm just picturing the little LV bag there with it's goggles on and maybe a little sticker for a "tanning tattoo" :roflmfao:
  3. That was the post that I was thinking about.:yes:
  4. Hehehehe awww now that is love...
  5. cute!
  6. would a tanning bed really speed up the process? my speedy is in the orangy-on-its-way-to-honey stage and i would love to speed it up....
  7. sooo cute.
  8. Hahaha my sister has an unlimited tanning bed thingy for this month!!! im gonna stick my keepall in there!!!!!!
  9. Someone should come out with some fake tan in a bottle for LV bags.:rolleyes: :lol:
  10. hahahahhahh i would so buy it too :nuts:
  11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: People would buy it especially if it conditioned the leather!

Personally I would rather it progress on its own.
  12. haha, i would have done the same thing! :yes:
  13. ha ha ha... fake tanning for the vachetta might become a best seller if it ever comes out :roflmfao:
  14. :lol: the things we do for our bags!!!! such love!!! :love: