Tanger Outlets

1. I don't know if any of you are aware, but if you have AAA insurance, you can register at the office of a Tanger Outlet. You'll get a coupon book -- then, if you go to another Tanger Outlet, go to the office, and they'll give you a $5 gift card, and it can be used at Coach! You can only get one gift card per outlet, but I've already done this at two. Every little bit helps! :tup:
  2. Oh, and another thing -- October is breast cancer awareness month, and they sell a coupon book at Tanger, too. I think it was something like $6, and you get three coupons, you can buy one item with each, and the best one is an additional 20% off -- and good at Coach!!:yahoo:
  3. I can vouch for this, you sign up for the card wtih your AAA card at one Tanger outlet and then next time you visit a different one within the same calendar year you get the $5 gift card. The coupons book has nothing for Coach, but the gift card can be used at any outlet in Tanger

I got my coupon book at San Marcos in like October, went to beach house in December and went to outlets in Rehoboth Beach, DE and got the $5 gift card, it's a good little deal (takes a bit of work, but I'm willing to do the work for the coupons, etc)
  4. which Tanger outlet is this? I've never seen that offer at any other Tanger that I've been to and I pay real close attention to that stuff
  5. what about woodbury commons??
  6. Wow, thanks girls! I did not know about this but will definitely keep it in mind next time I'm around Tanger.
  7. Woodbury Commons is not a Tanger outlet center. It's Chelsea Premium Outlets.