Tan Spy from NAP

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
Here's a picture of the tan Spy that was on sale at NAP. I don't think this is the "honey" color. It seems to be a true orangey tan. I've not seen this color at any of the stores here (bloomies or NM). I think I'm going to keep her, but she's still wrapped up, just in case I change my mind. :rolleyes: She seems like a nice light weight bag. I do like the color - I think it will go with just about anything. Also, 40% off seems like a good deal, since I've not seen the regular leather spies on sale at NM or bloomies. Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• ASPY.jpg
    ASPY.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 137
Here's a picture of the tan Spy that was on sale at NAP. I don't think this is the "honey" color. It seems to be a true orangey tan. I've not seen this color at any of the stores here (bloomies or NM). I think I'm going to keep her, but she's still wrapped up, just in case I change my mind. :rolleyes: She seems like a nice light weight bag. I do like the color - I think it will go with just about anything. Also, 40% off seems like a good deal, since I've not seen the regular leather spies on sale at NM or bloomies. Let me know what you think!

It's a honey spy -- nice find!

It could be the new honey, though I thought that was not for the US (I could be mistaken). If it is the old honey, the authenticity card should say "naturale" on it. Either way it looks lovely. I saw it in the sale section and considered it, but I am on a ban. Very versatile color.

I think Kiss got this from Net-a-porter in the UK as its on sale their at 40% off, could be wrong. It looks more orange than the old Honey thats why I think its Rust, but unless you see them IRL its hard to tell.

I actually got the bag from the U.S. side of NAP on the morning of Christmas Eve. The Fendi card says "Borsa Spy Nappa Nuvolata/Ruggine+Ooro+Pallad". So, maybe the color is rust and not honey?

Thanks, everyone!

Kiss its a lovely spy, it does look more orange then my honey, the new honey is a lot deeper in colour than the old honey, I think theirs a good chance its Rust as cannot see NAP still haveing stock of the old colour.

Enjoy your beautiful spy.