tan/caramel colored bag under $1500?

1. I'm looking for a nice bag that is a caramel or tanish color that is under $1500...anyone have any ideas? Anything would be helpful.
  2. Hiya. Do tell--what size are you looking for, what would you carry in it, and when and where would you use it, i.e., what settings?
  3. oh sorry i wasnt very descriptive! Size wise: nothing small..medium to big is what I am looking for. This would be used in daytime to do whatever but then also i would like to be able to dress it up a bit. I would also PREFER it to be leather. Hopefully this is enough info..oh and some bags i like but are out of my price range are the gucci chain large horsebit hobo and the jmmy choo biker leather bucket bag....

thanks so much!
  4. These would be big--if you do a board search, some would say very big:

How about this Take Me Anywhere from a new board fave, Belen Echandia $799 plus shipping (search the board about the shipping from England). It's 14 x 14 x 6

...the Botkier Sasha Duffle in the Pudding color for $696 (measuring roughly 17" x 16 1/2" x 5"? Google to find the Botkier. I saw it just now at NM. The product photo below is from www.ssense.com, about which I know absolutely nothing.

Another photo below shows Angelina Jolie carrying it.

Let us know what you decide.

5. One more pic of "the jolie" wearing it: 2007-0427_angelina[2].jpg
  6. Did you look at Jimmy Choo's Talia?
    It's a medium size (IMO), a bucket-like bag that is tan or camel colored (literally, it is camel leather) and IMO it's a dress up or dress down bag....which is the reason I got the bag. Wanted something that would look SPECTACULAR in both settings. List price is $1,450.
    Tpfers on the Jimmy Choo forum mentioned that JC has their 50% off sale in July.....can you wait a bit? Maybe the JC you want will go on sale? Call one of their boutiques and see? Worth a try.....good luck.
  7. Did you look at the YSL Rive Gauche or the Chloe Paddington front pocket satchel? Both are GORGEOUS! And both are on sale now! (if you can still find them)
  8. oh wow thanks guys! these are great! im going to check them all out more thouroughly but they are all gorgeous!
  9. Or - you could save some of that money and check out the beautiful bags that are made by Hayden-Harnett. Their web site is http://www.haydenharnett.com. There are a lot of fans here - EXCELLENT quality luxurious handbags with great design, lovely soft leather and beautiful colors; they are having their end of season sale now, might find a real good deal!!!
  10. HOw about a LOVE 2 totebag from Louis Vuitton? :yahoo:
  11. I vote for the Bottega Veneta Tote-it's gorgeous-I bought one from Bluefly on sale for $748 shipped. If you use the shop337 and are a first time buyer you get 20% off. They also had a day with an extra 15% off so you could combine them see photo!
    This one is beautiful as well!
    [​IMG] :yes:
  12. I think something from Tod's would be just grand. Do check out Tod's at NM, Elux, and tod's.com