Tan Brooklyn or Tatum

The guy with the army Scarlett relisted his item. The starting bid went up to $200. I don't know if there is a reserve, but there doesn't seem to be.

Ladies, I think too many of us wrote and sent a best offer. :lol:

Now I think it will go for quite a bit. Same silly picture though.

Ok nevermind - I wrote him and asked. :lol: I had his userid since he wrote me back about shipping. Now lets see if he answers. :graucho:

The seller wrote back about the vintage tan Kooba:

I have been getting a lot of buy it now offers for the purse. However, I will be going out of town today, so I canceled the auction until I return. The hihgest offer right now is $131 with shipping included. Let me know if you are interested?
Thanks

I think this is a very strange practice. I've never heard of someone cancelling an auction because they're getting lots of offers? Just goes to show you - dirt cheap never turns out to be without a few strings attached. ;)

I thought if he closed the auction himself it would still show in the database. I have seen many auctions saying the seller ended it early. I think ebay took this auction down and now he is trying ot sell it out of ebay. If I ended my own auction it still shows up in the completed auctions section.