Tampa LV winter event re-cap

1. after getting off work at 8 this evening, i drove over to international plaza and paid a visit to my friend germain...

lots of ladies with damier bags, one with a mirior speedy, and one with a cruise cabas scarf bag in white...the latter was hella drunk and kept asking me if i was going to buy this manhattan gm that somehow ended up in front of me on the counter...

they brought in special (for the event) some watches, jewelry, and a bunch of the mini icons bags (little nomade lockit, etc). There was also an AMAZING s/s les extraordinaires white leather with semiprecious stones and lots of gold stitching bag...

i really wanted either a) a damier azur pochette or mini pochette, b) a MC black rift, or maybe c) the bum bag bosphore...but A and B were sold out and C just didnt look right...

SO, nothing for me :sad:

but i really want something, so i'm sure theres something good in my future...

also stopped by the neiman bottega counter, which was underwhelming, as well as the chanel mini-boutique...not too interesting either...

2. So sorry you could not find anything to suit you, but thanks for sharing, sounds cool!

3. Aw, sorry they were sold out of what you wanted, but thanks for sharing! Sounded like it was fun!

4. OOO That's my Louis Vuitton store! I'm so jealous:p

5. Sounds fun. :yes:

6. i know how you fell when you have you heart set on something and they dont have it
    i ordered my azur pochette on eluxury you should try that

GOOD LUCK