The Wardrobe

Tall ladies, where do you buy your pants at?

Waffle65 Posted By Waffle65 Posted Jun 12, 2012

1. I'm 5'9, and I have no idea where to look for pants. I seems like all of the stores I check either only sell regular and petite pants, or only have a few styles that are long enough. Where have you guys found luck getting pants at?

2. mango makes long sz pants for sure, maybe you can find a pair there for starts, of course it depends on what type and style of pants you're looking for - hth

3. I have to buy all of my pants online. Gap.com, jcrew.com & banana republic.com. Im 6 ft

4. Online, jcrew, talbots.

5. Eddie Bauer carries talls, too.

6. Gap, Express & NY & Co have pants for us tall gals.

7. Gap and Express

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

8. JCrew, Zara, and (here in Canada) Aritzia.

Banana Republic also carries tall (not in Canada though-which I find incredibly frustrating!)

9. I am nearly 5 ft 10 and I agree it's a challenge! I buy 7FAMK jeans as they are really long, for my office pants I buy Lafayette 148 New York trousers and have them let down to the maximum amount - they are just right with my work heels (about 2 1/2 inches)

10. I buy my pants online from J.Crew, Gap, and DVF.com. DVF's inseams are usually around 36 inches which works well for me.

11. Ann Taylor, Express, Banana Republic, JCrew, Club Monaco, Gap, Victoria Secret, White House Black Market

12. I have a 34" inseam, and I have had good luck with Express. Most of the stores listed here are big in the waist/thighs, but Express fits a bit smaller which is quite flattering. DVF pants are also great (I have a pair and they are fabulous), but of course they are quite expensive - though it's nice to have one pair of pants I can wear with heels!