Talk to me about the Mono Petit Noe

The ties you really do get used to. At first, you say "man! this is annoying to get into!!!!" After a while you just pull them tight, tie them once (without the precious little bow), and you're on your way. It never bugged me to have strings.

The ties you really do get used to. At first, you say "man! this is annoying to get into!!!!" After a while you just pull them tight, tie them once (without the precious little bow), and you're on your way. It never bugged me to have strings.

That's a great exercise for the anal ones among us. For those of us who dot every i and cross every t this is a wonderful way to learn to be more relaxed and laid back. You don't have to make a bow every time..... I like that! Actually.... that is a very profound statement if you think about it. It's a good approach to life... "You don't have to tie a bow all the time."

I just got my epi petit noe and I just love it. I love the shape of it and it's so easy to stick your hand in and out. One thing though when I sit the bag by on the passenger seat (when I am driving), I found that the bag is deep and is quite challenging to try to get things (e.g., cellphone) out of the bag. Anyway, you will love mono petit noe, I am sure of it.

^ I think if I bought the bag now I would treat it alot differently... since it was my first LV I had no idea how to treat it... I put it down anywhere and it has scratches all over the bottom to prove it... tpf'rs would flinch if they saw the poor thing.... but it was/is good to me... now matter what I did to the poor thing, it still looks good (and no one really sees the bottom... but I know it is there)

LOL, I can relate to that! I had the Petit Noe in my twenties and loved that bag to death, but didn't look after it at all (it had been a present and I didn't really know the value of it at all...) It was stuffed full of all kinds of unsuitable stuff and dragged to all the parties and on holiday, the poor thing..

Now I have a black Epi Petit Noe and it's one of the most comfortable, wearable bags I own, hands down! I will get the Mono as well eventually and wouldn't it be fab if they made it in Damier

I just got my epi petit noe and I just love it. I love the shape of it and it's so easy to stick your hand in and out. One thing though when I sit the bag by on the passenger seat (when I am driving), I found that the bag is deep and is quite challenging to try to get things (e.g., cellphone) out of the bag. Anyway, you will love mono petit noe, I am sure of it.

ipurse, you do need a purseket for the Noe, with no inside pockets at all, the purseket makes it possible to find the cell phone and other smaller items..

I love noes! I have the white petite mc, which I adore, cause I love mc, but I also have the full sized epi mandarin and I adore that noe too! I would also love a full sized mono. Great great bags, both petite and regular.

I got the mono petit noe a few months ago and i totally love it! i def agree with sarahloveslouis about the ties - you really do get used to them and they won't bother you at all...it is a great every day bag and i've already taken it on a trip - it fits my wallet, agenda, phone, a book, my mono pochette w/ all my makeup....with room to spare! go for it...you won't regret it... :smile:

I have the mono petit noe and I love it! It does hold a LOT and I keep mine organized by using the pochettes. I like how it's hands free and is very comfortable on the shoulder (it has a great shoulder strap). And I'm one of the ones who tied one end of the string in a knot and slides the other end through the knot to make a slider. Very easy to get in and out of the bag that way.

The vachetta on the bottom was a concern for me when I first bought the bag, but really it just makes the bag look that much more balanced and beautiful. It also provides a great base at the bottom of the Noe (if you don't like saggy bags).

Sorry forgot to add that I did not get the regular Noe as it was VERY large IMO, and felt more like a book bag then a bag I could use as a large purse.