Talk me out of it!

1. I have a Mandy in whiskey and one in black, and have had them since they first came out. :love::love:

Last night while browsing, I spied a Gigi in walnut. Beautiful! So I bought it. :graucho:

Once I got it home I compared it to my whiskey Mandy. Although they are different, they are also very similar. Do I need both? No. Do I want both? Of course. Is it in the budget? eh...but am thinking I could get something else that would be more out of that type of bag catagory.

I also just read in another thread that the Gigi falls off the shoulders easily...which would bug the HECK out me.

Talk me out of it!! I am having a hard time doing it myself. :push:

2. You've come to the wrong place to be talked out of a purchase. :upsidedown:

3. If you bought it then you must like it. try it out and if it does fall off your shoulder then return

4. I agree that you should at least give her a test drive. You might find that you like her style just as much if not more then your Mandy :yes:

5. I am of no help at all. I think the Mandy is beautiful, and I like the Gigi even more! I love the tote style, and it is different enough that it would go with entirely different outfits and could be used for entirely different things. Plus, you bought it in a different color from the two you have, which makes it even more versatile. If I bought a Gigi, I wouldn't be able to give her up!

6. Ditto!:graucho:

7. GET RID OF THE GIGI....THE SHOULDER DRIVES ME NUTS. She falls over, not alot of structure like the FABULOUS MANDY! I WOULD RETHINK THE GIGI. i HAVE IT IN CLAY AND I CAN COUNT HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE USED IT.

8. I love my Mandy but I love my Gigi too! They are two totally different bags.
    I would not give up one or the other. The Gigi can be carried on your arm
    or held in your hands as well. The Gigi was the only bag I liked from 07 Legacy.

9. Well maybe since you already bought it, play with it and try it out for a day or two.. then if you decide, maybe only keep one? :shrugs: there will always be lots of beautiful new bags coming out, so if you don't really want or need it, save your money! :tup:
    (Did I do any good?!) :p

10. Ditto!!

11. I can't talk you out of them because they are both fantastic bags ,and Liz is right...they really are very different. The gigi is great for laptops and work files, and the Mandy is an awesome every day or city bag...

12. Oh I love the mandy and the gigi both! They are so beautiful and they look different! I say keep them both

13. I have the Legacy Vintage Tote, which is the old version of the Gigi with just one front pocket. I have it in white and also have a Mandy in white. I was just thinking I need to get rid of one, so I think it will be the Mandy because I already have 2 other Mandys (black & whiskey). I love my tote. I wish I could find it in whiskey. I love her more than Mandy - shhhh!! don't let her hear!

14. Ohh, do you have a picture of your Legacy Vintage Tote? I would love to see what one looks like!

THANK YOU ALL for the suggestions. I'm going to carry her around the house to see how the straps feel, etc. There was a bag in my collection (not Coach) that I was contemplating getting rid of if I keep the Gigi...and I modeled both for DH tonight. DH, and both of my boys liked the bag I already had better...:push: Now I am even more confused. LOL