Talk me DOWN! Lord, Jesus ....HELP TPF!

1. I need HELP! I need therapy! I need a Balenciaga Messenger (one is currently on eBay for CHEAP!).

So here is the deal -- the Extra Courier and the Toilet have made Poppa broke! Feeding my need has put me in the same boat as Whitney Houston (BROKE!).

My name is Clake76 and I have an addition....a BBag addiction!

Help me!

Ok, I had to get that out my system -- thank you for listening. I am now off to Wal-Mart so support Mary Kate and Ashley (they look a little hard up and up.....).

Peace out!

2. bwahahaha how many times I felt this same way. I had to pass up a few really good deals because of overspending... naughty naughty. but it feels so good.

i'm sure a messenger will come at a good time for you at a good price! just keep up your bbag karma!

3. LOL! You might be broke now, but I saw the pictures of you wearing your courier, and you look great!!! Your addiction will continue!!

4. the title cracked me up :lol: GOOD LUCK!

5. It will never end Clake! Get used to it... :supacool:

6. LOL this is why I don't let myself touch eBay! I wouldn't be able to control myself!

7. how cheap is that messenger :graucho:

8. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

9. i'm trying to avoid following in the footsteps of whitney houston, too, so here's what i do - ! search the achtung! forum for the type of bag i want, and console myself with the knowledge that my type of bag comes up on ebay pretty often. therefore, i can wait a few weeks (or months), save up, then my dream bag should present itself to me.

hey, i'm trying! :sweatdrop:

10. Good things come to those who wait?:shrugs: