Talk about greedy!

1. :shrugs:
  2. That seller's prices are sooo outrageous, I cannot believe the greed of people...
  3. How much did it retail for?
  4. Does the pool come with it????
  5. LOL, eBay sellers often demand outrageous prices for their merchandise, especially if it's a limited edition piece. I think I saw Groom Cles with a price tag of 350 USD. Now that's crazy, greedy and brazen!
  6. That sellers prices are awful, what a GREEDY :censor:!
  7. :nuts::nuts::nuts:
    I could have bought many LV bags with that kind of money! what a rip off :wtf:
  8. She is always selling around 3-4X retail....I don't think her stuff ever sells though. She's worse than the huangfamily LOL
  9. The more I scroll down, the closer the dog gets to the bag. LOL.
  10. I think the bag has been listed forever LOL! I saw it in many different prices,sometimes 4000-ish, 5000-ish, 9500-ish, 7000-ish and so on. She list it as she likes, hehehe.
  11. I have seen that bag listed so many times to. I think she is approaching the 7500.00 mark on listing fee's..
  12. wouldn't it be horrible if the big ole dog...came by, knocked the table over and the priceless purse flew into the pool???:wtf:

13. Never-enough-LV

Your designer addict humor is so cute LMAO:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  14. She is not greedy, she is stupid. Everytime she lists that thing and it doesnt sell, she is paying fees. What a moron.