Talk about dedication to Christmas shopping!

  1. Attention department store shoppers: 'Its a fire, not a fire sale'

    1 hour, 21 minutes ago

    MENTOR, Ohio (AP) - An electrical fire that filled a department store with thick smoke didn't deter holiday shoppers, and firefighters had to block the doors to keep customers from entering, authorities said.

    No one was injured in the fire Wednesday at Dillards South at Great Lakes Mall, but some bargain hunters obviously didn't like to be inconvenienced. "It was amazing," said fire Battalion Chief Joe Busher. "Even though there was heavy smoke in there, they all wanted to stay and shop. We even had to put people at the door to keep people from coming in."

    The fire burned circuits of a high-voltage electrical panel near a women's dressing room, firefighters said. It took them eight minutes to put it out.

    Busher estimated fire damage to the electrical panel and surrounding areas at US$30,000. He said the merchandise suffered about $100,000 in smoke damage.
  2. yup, sounds like me :smile:
  3. That would definitely be a balenciaga sale... :lol:
  4. Jeeze I would do something stupid like that
  5. Wow, I think I'd run out screaming. Not because of the fire, but due to the stupidity...
  6. ^ Rofl