Taking pic of serial code in a mini - help!

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Hi everyone! So I'm looking to get a mini authenticated. But am having lots of trouble taking a good quality pic of the serial code with my iPhone 6+. The bag is just so darn small!

Any tips anyone could share? So I need a special camera to do this? Or do I just need to be more persistent.

Also for those that own a mini, can you confirm the code is a sticker on the inside back wall of the bag and not on a tab sewn into the seam?

Thanks!

Yes, it's a sticker and is located in the left corner of the front wall (where your flap closes).
As for taking a clear and close-up picture of the serialnr., I usually use my phone and try to hold still and focus till I can clearly see all the nrs.
It's pretty tough sometimes, since the mini is so small. What you can also do is pull out the leather interior for easy picture taking (it won't damage the bag), just be careful that you don't scratch the lambskin with your nails :smile:.
If you prefer to do it with a camera, I don't think you need a special one for this, I sometimes use my old canon one and put it in "macro" mode for clearer close-up pictures. Has always worked fine for me.

Reactions: HalloweenNight
Yes, it's a sticker and is located in the left corner of the front wall (where your flap closes).
As for taking a clear and close-up picture of the serialnr., I usually use my phone and try to hold still and focus till I can clearly see all the nrs.
It's pretty tough sometimes, since the mini is so small. What you can also do is pull out the leather interior for easy picture taking (it won't damage the bag), just be careful that you don't scratch the lambskin with your nails [emoji2].
If you prefer to do it with a camera, I don't think you need a special one for this, I sometimes use my old canon one and put it in "macro" mode for clearer close-up pictures. Has always worked fine for me.

+1 good advice, I scratched my interior the first time, luckily I was able to buff it out.