Taking my Azur Speedy 25 out for the 1st time today!

1. I can't wait! I bought her way back on February 19th and haven't had a chance to take her out because of the heavy rain we've been having here in Vancouver (But its sunny today! :wlae: )! I'll let you know how it goes! I've never carried a Speedy 25 out before, only a 30! Can't wait to experience the difference! Woot woot!

I'm not putting a board at the bottom of it because it doesn't sag as much as the 30, so I don't have to! :nuts:

2. Have fun! Havn't used mine yet either, maybe tomorrow.

3. I'm having a BLAST with mine!

4. I hear ya. I'm in RI and it's been crappy!!! Tomorrow is going to be sunny and in the 60's though!!! I'm taking the Ivoire out!!

5. Yay!! Have fun!!

6. have fun arnott!!!!!!

7. I've been using my Azur Speedy 25 since the day I got it. I love it so much that I want a mono and regular damier also. I did make the mistake of getting caught in the rain with it and got a few waterspots on the vachetta "Made in USA" tab. Hopefully, they will blend in more as the vachetta darkens.

8. It sounds like fun! :yahoo:

9. Ditto:heart:

10. Ooh, I can't wait to use mine! Did you spray yours with Shining Monkey or any protector before you took it out? I just sprayed my mini lin dune w/ SM and am planning to do the same with my azur. I like the vachetta light on the azur and want to delay the tanning process as long as possible.

11. Hope you enjoy carrying ur lovely Azur around! I love the Azur!

12. Ohhh take pics!! Have fun taking her out for her first spin! I have a 25 - mono speedy and I just LOOOVE it!!! I have used it seriously everyday since November! Enjoy the azur speedy - what a gorgeous bag!

13. No, I never spray my bags with anything!

14. Here in Vancouver we broke the record for most rainfall in the month of March this year! :wacko:

15. Enjoy. One day I'll get mine!!!