Taking a break...

It makes me so sad to hear that negative behavior is pushing you away. PLEASE report this to us! That is how we help this place stay a friendly place. Obviously we can not catch everything and we count on you all to bring it to our attention! Help us help you! Karman I will miss your posts. Take a breather and come back soon! Take good care. xx

I can understand reporting name-calling or threats, but I hope this does not lead to censorship on here if someone simply gives an opinion. This board will become very boring if that is the case.

Karman, I too will miss your posts. I hope you will be back soon!

I don't know you Karman but I sure have enjoyed all of your interesting posts .... especially the Visual Aids pics that are always so helpful for me.

I wish you the BEST OF LUCK with school and life.

I hope to see you back here on tPF soon. :flowers:

I can understand reporting name-calling or threats, but I hope this does not lead to censorship on here if someone simply gives an opinion. This board will become very boring if that is the case.

Karman, I too will miss your posts. I hope you will be back soon!

NO worries Afcgirl!! There are many threads that have healthy debates and different ideas all over the board. I highly doubt that is going to change. I think the one thing that has been fun over the past year is how the PF has grown. We have tons of members and its growing daily!! I have yet to be bored when Im here. I was only saying...there is no need for members to stop posting becuase of others being rude to them IF THAT happens then I think it would become boring!:yes:

I can relate to you Karman. This is supposed to be a fun forum. If some people lose interest in LV or are taking a break, they shouldnt be bashed for it or something to that extent. Its not a life threatening situation but just opinions or sentiments about a BAG....sheesh! Shallow obssessing has gone too deep IMO. Im with you!

Awww Karman....I'm sorry you won't be posting a lot here anymore!! But I completely understand...when things get busy at school, I too find myself on here less!!!

And I'm sorry about the negativity you experienced!!!!

hey karman!
good luck with school!

i've also been spending less time on here since i'm so busy (not that i ever spent a lot of time on here to begin with... haha) but hopefully we'll cross paths again on the forum! you've been such a pleasure to chat with! you've come such a long way since the beginning of your journey and geez, you're still so young so by the time you become a working woman, you'll have one killer collection! take care :smile:

oh and one more thing i forgot to mention:
don't take anything to heart b/c none of these people know you (myself included) so no one has the right to judge you in any way. honestly i just come on here to kill time when i'm bored and i don't get personal with anyone b/c i'm not here to build relationships w/ people i'm never gonna meet... and that's how everyone should treat this forum, as just fun and games. so remember that, for next time when someone tries to lower your spirits... just keep reminding yourself that they don't matter in your life and what they say will not affect you in any way.

aww..karman, sorry to see you go. I don't post a lot either but I do enjoy reading your comments and your opinions too. I hope I can still pm you and ask you about your opinions about some bags..you're one of the few that I appreciate your honest opinion.