Take A Peek Inside Star Jones NYC Penthouse

1. star jones

Lloyd Grove reports today that Star Jones and Al Reynolds’ home at 300 East 90th Street, originally put on the market for $2.5 million last June, has now been reduced to $2.25 million. The penthouse triplex comes with a sauna, huge roof terrace, and a bathroom that includes a framed picture of Star herself (which is more effective than Ex-Lax). After the jump, OCD shoe closets and a television in every room.

300 East 90th Street [Corcoran.com]

The fact that she insisted on adding a portrait of herself with the apartment should really speed up the sale >>>>>> NOT !!!!!!!. :yucky:
  2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  3. I never realized she lived so close to me. Huh! In fact, you can see my apartment in one of the pics.
  4. Wow...only a dream for me...

5. same here! thats stupid that she thinks her penthouse will sell faster with a picture of her in it... that was a funny comment Pradasmeadow !
  6. Nice but a little overdone for my tastes...
  7. Wow! A penthouse all for myself! Oh one day.. Anyways, I would not like to have a pic of her!
  8. Nice place...I wonder how many shoes are REALLY from Pay less???
  9. We actually visited this apartment in December when we were planning to move...I can't believe how long it's been on the market! It looks big but the rooms are all jewel-box-like. It's a triplex, but there is like no space in it (well, fine for one person but we're 2 adults, 2 kids). It was very nicely done, though, she has nice taste in home decorating.
  10. Do you live in Rupert Towers??:biggrin:
  11. [​IMG]

Yeah really !!! :roflmfao:
  12. Just slightly north of them. You can barely see my apt., but it's there. I never knew she lived around here. I noticed you're in the market for an apartment, good luck with the hunt.
  13. :roflmfao:
  14. Thanks! But we already moved, we were in midtown east a block from Bloomingdales, now we're on E. 72nd, right in the heart of the upper east side!
  15. I love the layout of her apt. but not the deco. I like minimal.