take a little black dress...add a scarf...and you get....

and last but not least...

the current season vanilla Marwari??

or the current season white with green Fantasies Indiennes.

Attachments

• marwari.jpg
    marwari.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 293
  • fantind.jpg
    fantind.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 264
All of the scarves look great...you are lucky that you can wear so many different colors! And fabulous choices on the scarves! Each one is lovely! I'm personally coveting the blue Central Park and the Vanilla Marwari!;)

You are a lovely woman. Thanks for all the eye candy. You should do this more often.

My opinion only but altho I prefer the celery colorway of Central Park also, I think the "blue" colorway looks better on you.

Oh, you're soo cute and the dress is FAB!
If I may ask -- how many scarves do you have in your collection? My mouth is watering... and I might be having scarfoenviousomnia attack :P

One of my ideas:
if it's possible to tie the dress belt in the back into a simple knot I'd try wearing one of your scarves as a belt -- or even better so tie the dress' belt into a knot on the side and then tie the scarf around your waist with the ends to the same side. Then a pair of killer heels and a straw hat -- and off you go for the breakfast at Tiffany's :wlae:

You are a lovely woman. Thanks for all the eye candy. You should do this more often.

My opinion only but altho I prefer the celery colorway of Central Park also, I think the "blue" colorway looks better on you.

Yes I agree with seton. You should do this more often and also with your beautiful shoes too sometimes. :tup::tup: