Taiga Wallet for My Daddy-o's Birthday...whaddaya think??

If I do end up going with the wallet would you say black would be the way to go? I was thinking of asking to see the brown as well to see if I liked that better (although I think black is classic)

I dunno, when I saw it in person it just looked like an avg wallet with the lv logo, not as elegant as what i saw in the picture on elux....just my opinion...although, i'm really set on getting one for my dad. *sigh*

utah might look big but after use the wallets compress quite a bit ...my utah compact wallet is fairly slim from being in my pocket it could also be that I dont stuff it to the gills..but you know your father better than anyone so if you intution tells you no you might be right. In any case if he is a wallet stuffer you have to go with a leather wallet like the taiga or the utah ...the damier and mono do not respond well to the stress of being stuffed and the pressure being in a back or front pocket...I mean other people may have other expeiences with it, but in my own experience its not a good idea

Definitely a great choice .... Taiga is very durable

Does he have lots of cards? maybe a three-flaps w/ 9 cc slots?
or the 6 cc slots one? well... don't really like that plastic thing....

I just got my husband this wallet in brown, he is a wallet stuffer too. I plan to give it to him for a Christmas gift. From what I've read from other TPFers is that you can't go wrong with a Taiga wallet. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

love the taiga line. my bf has a taiga wallet and he loves it. very durable where it still looks brand new (and you know how guys always put their wallet in their back pocket and sits on it).

okie, so i went to bloor last nite and took another gander at the wallets....the epi one was nice, but when i called my mom she said he probs wouldn't be a fan of the epi....and i decided on the 6 cc just b/c i agree i'm not a huge fan of the plastic (not just the insert, but the "id window")...BUT they only had it in brown and not black. Personally i think i like the brown a *tad* bit more, but when i consulted mom she said he mite like black better....so now a black is on order. i think what i'll do is go in and take another gander at the black and brown and make a final decision then.

thank you for all your input!! and i plan to take pics once i pick it up.