Taiga line made in Spain?

mcbg1

Sep 28, 2006
I just purchased a Grizzli Taiga zipped wallet today and inside it's written 'made in Spain' instead of the usual LV 'made in France'. Was I sold a fake or is that line really made outside of France? Thanks!

LV's today are made in several places. They also manufacture some LV products in USA, Spain, France, Italy (I've heard Germany, but I've never seen those). So it's likely to have bought something "made in Spain" even at the real LV boutiques. The boutiques would never sell you a fake one.

i just bought my hubby a taiga wallet which is made in spain as well. the SA told me that for the LV boutique in my plc only carry "made in spain" for small leather goods. so no worries!

LV's today are made in several places. They also manufacture some LV products in USA, Spain, France, Italy (I've heard Germany, but I've never seen those). So it's likely to have bought something "made in Spain" even at the real LV boutiques. The boutiques would never sell you a fake one.

has anybody ever seen a "Made in Germany" piece? I read that too, but never found more infos :shrugs: