Taiga Kasbek PM vs. Mono Reporter GM

1. I'm planning on purchasing the Taiga Kasbek PM, does anyone have any photos of this bag? Pros or Cons, any reference will be helpful. Thanks!
  2. I'm having difficulty deciding which one to purchase for my first LV. They're both very different and in totally different price range. Not too many people has Kasbek, nor Reporter GM. I want to get something not too many people has, hope someone can help. :yahoo:
  3. Louis Vuitton Kasbek PM $1,540.00
    Louis Vuitton's first tote bag for men, the Kasbek PM combines exceptionally fine form with versatile function. The mix of grained and smooth leather complements the refined architecture, while the intelligent layout makes the bag perfect for business or weekend use.
    • Smooth and grained Taïga leather
    • Sari canvas lining
    • Brushed palladium hardware
    • Two outside pockets (one is zipped); one inside zipped pocket; one cell phone pocket; one large open pocket for files, magazines or computer
    • Optional adjustable shoulder strap available separately
    • 14.6" L x 11.8" H x 4.3" W

For more Louis Vuitton, click here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. I love this bag and have tried on the slate which is stunning. I think this is a great work bag too:heart:
  5. Wow, that is a stunning bag!
  6. i really like the Kasbek, and have been thinking about the GM in slate. the only thing that's stopping me from getting is are the handles. they're a bit too stiff and might be a pain to carry especially if the bag is full. have you seen the Utah Mohican tote? i like that too. it can be worn on the shoulder and the handles are fabric. though it is a bit less professional-looking than the Kasbek.
  7. I had a Kasbek PM in Grislli color before. I like it. Very chic!
  8. I just went to 3 LV boutiques in NYC. I like the Kasbek PM, for a guy don't you think it's a little small. The Reporter GM is HUGE.
  9. I wish there was a size in-between the Kasbek PM and the GM, do you think they'll ever make one. I think that the PM is too small and the GM too large IMO.
  10. I went to LV in Soho, and saw the Kasbek PM, and GM. I'm interested in the Kasbek's but the PM looks too small (and looks a little feminine) and the GM looks too large (as if I am going on a LONG cruise) What does everyone else feel about the Kasbek, I think they should make a Kasbek MM, I mean they do have a PM and a GM. ;)
  11. What about the regular reporter? It's smaller but retains the same look, and it looks so good with a full patina- plus it's pretty inexpensive for an LV.
  12. you sort have 3 posts/threads all about the same thing. I'm going to go ahead and merge them together if you don't mind. It's a little confusing!
  13. Sorry, everyone.