Tadaaaa - she's here!

1. Hello ladies, I have been absent for a bit because I had my mom visiting. Soooo many posts to catch up on!
    Anyway, Monday was my birthday and after a bit of delivery angst my Kelly arrived yesterday morning in time for breakfast! I am sooo proud!!! I took some pictures and the ones I post here are by far not all I took :yes: !

I took her shopping to the supermarket yesterday (I work from home so I jump at every opportunity to dress and go out) and felt royal! I am in luuuuurve :heart: :heart: :heart: !!!
    Anyway, here's some proud owner pics (the scarf she sits on is my new Couvee d'Hermes which arrived today!)

cckelly1.jpg cckelly2.jpg cckelly3.jpg cckelly4.jpg cckelly5].jpg cckellymodel1.jpg cckellymodel2.jpg
  2. *Sigh* You are so lucky....

Congratulations!

3. great bag! sorry missed the details - is it box and what size???

4. 28 black box rigide w white stitching, sorry I forgot to tell the details. It holds a lot!!! It's from 1994 (Y in circle stamp)

5. Gorgeous!!! I love it! I think gold hw on black leather is just beautiful. Congrats and Happy belated Birthday!!! Is that a pocket size bolduc on your Kelly?

6. Congratulations on your beautiful Kelly ! Love the contrasting stitching !

7. Yes it is! I snatched it up at an unbelievable price!

8. Gorgeous bag and I would have never known it was from 1994. Looks brand new! Amazing.
    I also think the contrast stitching makes it more unique.
    Your photos are beautiful and I am really excited for you. Enjoy it because it truly is a beauty!

9. C--

Gorgeous bag, and you look terrific with the bag. (I also love the contrast stitching)

You also got it right on time for your birthday just as you had hoped!!! WOOHOO!!!!

CONGRATS and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:drinkup: :happydance: :happydance:

10. Now that's what I call a Birthday gift! You wear her well.

BTW, I love the new avatar!

11. I hope you had a very happy birthday, C!! You and your new Kelly look gorgeous. Enjoy!!

12. YAY!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, C!!!!!!!!!

LOVELY Kelly - I LOVE the white stitching..........you look so fab holding her - and I love the new scarves, too!

13. That is a great bag! Love the white stitching - nice double tour bracelet as well!!

14. what a happy happy birthday!
    such perfect timing.
    enjoy your perfect new hermes.

15. What a gorgeous bag (I love the contrast stitching) and a wonderful present! She looks fabulous on you!