Tada!!! - The Aqua Pt / Rh Is Here

1. i am happy to report that the acqua PT with RH is here. :wlae:

it is true that it is a colour that is hard to capture on camera so i did not even try :p as far as the the colour is concerned there are so many pics of acqua here and to different extents they are all accurate. what i am about to report is the leather: :yes:

some parts of the PTs that i saw at the boutique were very soft, wrinkly and distressed, as if someone had crumpled it thousands of times over before making it into a bag. on these parts, the dye seemed to be the most intense (i like!). now, what i had to do was pick which part of the bag i want this variation to fall. so i picked one where all the soft crumply leather fell at the back and sides, not that i like this particularly, but since my other option was to have this soft part scattered all over the corners but not on the rest of the surface, or on left but not on right side of bag, etc, causing these other bags to bend funny ways, i thought this particular one was the best of the lot.

other than that. i think it is still very close to BI, although you can see for sure that after staring at acqua for awhile, the BI looked obviously dusty and pale in comparison. (but i still love the BI!).

over the course of several months or so, i will decide which i like best, my BI first, or acqua PT, and then, let one go!

oh, and one more thing: my BI first smells of leather (nice!), but this acqua PT, smells of dye... or something... i am a b-bag newbie, is this normal with new b-bags? (my BI is pre-loved)

2. Oh congrats!! I would have loved to see a pic in comparison with your BI! :smile:

My BI city smells of leather, my day of LMB moisturizer (yes, still, after 1 week)

3. thank you! :cutesy: the comparison is pretty much as shown in one of our threads here, i think it was powderpuff's...
    the sun is going in my part of the world. let me see if i can have some time to myself (without husband lurking) when the light is good, and i will try to capture them boththe BI and acqua. it is very frustrating whenever pic failed to capture their true colours, and i tried again and again, and they just did not come out close to real life!

4. Congrats bagpunk! :biggrin: I would love to see pics as well.

5. Oooh congrats! Pics please:love:

6. Congrats cant wait to see pics!!!!!

7. Congrats!!

Ya bag sounds yummy just by ya description. Pics please! :yes:

8. congrats on your new bag! Enjoy!:smile:

9. CONGRATS! I can't wait to get my Aqua!

10. which did you get? which did you get?

11. Congrats :smile:

12. As with everyone else, I, too, can't wait to see pics...esp. since this is a RH part time which I haven't seen yet in this aqua color!

tia! And CONGRATS on ur new bbag!

13. I haven't gotten one yet but I am for sure! I'll post pics when I get it...I promise!

14. Congrats!

15. congrats!! please post pics!