Sylvie Gucci Signature bag with Flames

Matryoshka.ca

Sep 23, 2014
Dear Gucci lovers!

I desperately need your help:blush: I was never a big Gucci fan, but always eyed this brand. The Sylvie Signature bad won my heart for all. I think I am getting obsessed with it. My local store did not have it, the last was sold out the dat before I came! Can you imagine my despair? Anyway, I know some boutiques still have it and I can order, but I start double questioning myself. Any thoughts? Does any bode have this style?

Thank you very much :love:

(Pictures are from net-a-porter)

Attachments

• 755482_in_pp.jpg
    755482_in_pp.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,723
  • 755482_ou_pp.jpg
    755482_ou_pp.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,535
  • 755482_bk_pp.jpg
    755482_bk_pp.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 3,472
Before someone pours cold water over your flaming passion for this bag let me just say that the pics don't do these bags justice, so if you like it now you will be prob bowled over when you see it IRL.

It's mostly in easy peasy black, the sig leather (previously called Guccissima) is one of the most hardy and the classic 'go faster' flames make it hot. Good luck finding one, certainly don't dismiss until you've tried it IRL.

I see its on the nm site. It's got an 80 vibes to it. I think it's kinda cool but for the price I'm not sure it's worth the investment. I think it will look dated pretty quickly. But if u love it and can afford it, why not?

Reactions: Matryoshka.ca
Before someone pours cold water over your flaming passion for this bag let me just say that the pics don't do these bags justice, so if you like it now you will be prob bowled over when you see it IRL.

It's mostly in easy peasy black, the sig leather (previously called Guccissima) is one of the most hardy and the classic 'go faster' flames make it hot. Good luck finding one, certainly don't dismiss until you've tried it IRL.

Thank you for your comment!!

I couldn't resist and placed an order online for this beauty. It arrives pretty quickly, and I was able to indulge myself in this purse. The bag is gorgeous! The lining, the leather, the flames are all amazing, but I did not find it very comfortable for my everyday life. I also had issues with attaching the shoulder strap. So after all the trying and thinking I gave it up. Beautiful piece, wonderful addition for a collector, but unfortunately, not for me.

Anyway, I am glad I saw it IRL))))

Reactions: papertiger
Thank you for your comment!!

I couldn't resist and placed an order online for this beauty. It arrives pretty quickly, and I was able to indulge myself in this purse. The bag is gorgeous! The lining, the leather, the flames are all amazing, but I did not find it very comfortable for my everyday life. I also had issues with attaching the shoulder strap. So after all the trying and thinking I gave it up. Beautiful piece, wonderful addition for a collector, but unfortunately, not for me.

Anyway, I am glad I saw it IRL))))

Never mind, you tried

Oh man, this bag is SO SO GOOD. @Vlad got a photo of it outside of a show during New York Fashion Week! Look how crazy good it looks in person! Even opened up, it's a beauty!

NYFW-SS17-Day-5-Bags-1.jpg