SWLC - log your weekly progress here!

1. Ok, here's a list of everyone who joined the Summer Weight Loss Club (SWLC!). If you are weighing yourself weekly you just need to post pounds lost per week. Or, you can just give yourself a grade for the week (ABCDF!). I will try to post a completely updated list every Monday night.

Good luck everyone and stay motivated!!

armCandyLuvr
    baby&melovelv
    bnjj
    bubbleliciousis
    blue824
    carrie13
    chercherry
    CoutureChiQ
    envyme
    finzup
    gemski107
    gr8heart
    handbag helen
    I KRISCOCHO I
    jchiara
    Jennn
    kallison
    katheryn
    LAltiero85
    Litigatrix
    LuvLVRN25
    Maedchen
    maxter
    Megs
    MichelleAntonia
    missmustard
    MissyO
    mokoni
    nat_attak
    Newgrlonthebloc
    nounderwire
    NWpurselover
    NYCBelle
    Pinkcaviar
    pinkie_doll
    Pursegrrl
    remonb
    robyn
    shoe gal
    shoppy
    SunnyFreckles
    Sunshine
    tlloveshim
    vanojr9
    ViciousBliss
    Vintage Leather
    wordbox

2. Looks like I am the first one to report. I lost 1 pound this week. I only need to lose 1 more pound and it will be 200 pounds lost over all! :wlae:

3. I gained 2 lbs...ughhh.

4. I get a C for effort for last week. I only worked out once and I ate late at night every night and went to bed right after my meal. However, I ate healthier and in small proportions. I just need to give up some of the instant foods I've been making, and cook healthier options!

My goal for this week is to work out at least three to four times, eat healthier, at better times, and more consistently.

5. Plain and simple- I got a D- last week. This week will be much better! Off of vacation and back in the swing of things :walae:

6. I gained 6 lbs... PMS... Good thing is that I will lose more next week then ;)

7. I did great. I walked 21 miles in total. My goal is 20 per week---80 per month! I'm so happy to be back on track. I've never really fallen off track but since Easter I'd been snacking a lot...lol. So I'm happy that I'm eating healthy again as well. I feel much better!
    I only slipped in the water intake department. I REALLY need to up my water intake. I've been drinking diet soda and juice--more often than water. So this week...that's my goal...MORE WATER!

8. I get an F. Really. No lie. I ate the whole Chimichanga tonight instead of half tonight and the other half for lunch tomorrow.

9. Would say I get a B this week. I was mostly good, but then we went out for meals a few times more than necessary, and I ate some DEEP DISH PIZZA! and loved every second of it.

Still managed to lose about a pound--~7 more to go.

10. Well, my weight is holding steady. Considering I was out of town for six days that's not too bad! I usually gain a few pounds. I did get some exercise and I ate fairly well while I was away. Today I am home and back on track. I hope to get plenty of exercise and eat well all week.

11. Ahh! I gained 7 pounds this week...I know some of it has to do with PMS and being bloated but SEVEN POUNDS? Is that even possible?

12. im giving myself a C-. worked out twice instead of 5x, and my sleep schedule was all OVER the place argh.

but im working on shuffling around my gym routine to help with consistency :biggrin:

keep up the good work, ladies! no matter what happens during one single week, it's the long run that matters!

13. lol, dont even weigh yourself during your period! that # is so inaccurate. i dont think it's very likely that you gained 7lbs this week, unless you ate christmas dinner and THEN some every day this week! lol

14. Okay, finally posting. I lost 4 pounds since last Monday. :yahoo: And I desperately want ice cream :drool: but I'll behave.

15. I forgot to post yesterday. I lost 2 pounds but I would give myself a B. We went out to eat 2 nights last week. I was perfect for the first night but the second time we went out it was for a seafood night at our club. Hard to stay on track, but I went for the low-fat, no butter. I just ate too much.

I would give myself a B.