Switching over bags for the season. *sniff*

1. I just conditioned and put my Stella safely away in her dust bag for the season. I had a little buyer's remorse because I thought the bag was too big. But, by the end of the season, I fell in love with her. My plan was to bring out my Sophia, and now she looks so small! I loved the Sophia for its convenient compartments, but she is so thin! I think I'll use my lg. MP instead. Never thought I was a large-sized handbag girl, but now I'm having a hard time going back to smaller bags! Anyone else go through this?

FYI--I discovered, and LOVE this purse organizer from HSN: http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default.aspx?pfid=232473

It keeps everything ridiculously organized, and I can transfer from one bag to another in seconds now!
  2. oh god, i know how you feel
    it's so hard for me to do small bags. i was never in denial about this however, i know i was always a big girl that liked big bags, i have an lv speedy 30, mj hobo stam, chloe betty, fendi b bag and several large bag the only small bags i have are the louis vuitton thompson street and pochette azur
    at least in my designer stuff
  3. lol big girl with small bag is not a good look
  4. Good to know I'm not alone!

I would love to venture into getting either a Chloe Paddington, Balenciaga, or the LV Manhattan.

Ah, to dream!!
  5. I think I switched over three times this week... LOL... I should really look into those purse organizers. I generally travel lightly so it's really not that bad.

I know what you mean about the Sophia being small, I have one that I rarely use because it's smaller than what I'm use to, but gads to I love the color of her. If I ever see a blake in Orchid(yeah, right) I'm definitely swapping up.

If you ever go for Balenciaga, you sound like you'd like a Work since you like the Stella. City size is right between small MP and large MP. Hobo would probably be a good choice too.
  6. Thithi, you're killing me! I would kill for a Balenciaga, but I honestly can't justify it right now. I have way too many bags as it is.

The reason I love my Sophia is due to her color, Spearmint! I LOVE this color, and would kill to get it in a Stella or lg. MP. Just absolutely love this color.
  7. I went through that too! Started off with small bags, went to a large bag, just couldn't go back to a small after that.

I have the Purse Brite. I LOVE IT!
  8. I think the older I get,the larger I get and the larger bag I want :smile: