swingpacks

1. other than coach. what other brands make swingpack type of bags? my mom wants that style of purse and i was thinking about buying one for her for christmas :smile: thanks!!!

2. out of curiosity, why not coach? if it ain't broke....

3. dooney

4. i think kors too

5. How big of a swingpack are you looking for?

6. opps double posted

7. i just wanted to see if there were any other designs or colors from another designer that i liked better. plus my mom didnt love any of the coach swingpacks.

my mom wants something the size of the coach swingpack. nothing too heavy.

thanks for your help everyone :smile:

8. I used to have a prada messenger style similar to a swing pack but slightly larger. It was superlightweight. Kind of wish I hadn't sold it now.

9. Prada...

10. dooney and bourke is the only other one that makes swing packs i can think of but they call it the letter carrier but as for your mother not liking coach swing packs i can actually relate to her b/c i have the classic hamptons signature swing pack and in the last year they have remade the swingpacks and they seem a tad "fake looking " to me the only swing pack i like now is the legacy leather one by coach other than that i am not a fan of coaches swing packs either

11. People might hate me for saying this, but Vera Bradley makes a nice swingpack style bag called a Hipster. They can hold quite a bit, but are lightweight and actually quite nice. I used to have one and it was one of my favorites.

12. Louis Vuitton also makes a swingpack-like bag, called the Musette (which comes in three sizes: Musette, Musette Tango, Musette Salsa). I think the Musette Salsa is probably the closest in size and shape to the Coach swingpack. The Musette is the largest of all of them--I think it could probably carry A4 documents (larger than 8''x11'').

Musette Salsa in LV monogram canvas:
    [​IMG]

Musette Tango in Damier Canvas:
    [​IMG]