Swingpack or Crossbody

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I've been wanting a swingpack for a while (I have no idea why, but anyways) and saw the crossbody. I like the shape, but if it's too tiny it would just look really odd.

the crossbody is pretty small. at first i had to do a double take because it looked similar in shape to some Dior bags, but is actually just a tiny little croissant! i purchased a black Swingpack last night. good luck though, i'm sure you'll chose whatever you like best :smile:

I have really been wanting a swing pack, bc I have a toddler by my side while shopping so I figure it will be easier to handle! Anyway Im wanting to see the differnt colors that it comes in. Anyone know where I could search this at? I kinda like the Holiday patchwork in the pinks and browns. Im thinking maybe I should stick with maybe just browns.

Any help?

I just got my swing pack earlier this month and I love it. I never thought I would really use one much, but now that I have it I can't imagine being without it.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. I've been wanting a swingpack for a while (I have no idea why, but anyways) and saw the crossbody. I like the shape, but if it's too tiny it would just look really odd.

KrystyAnn - I was just at the outlet and they have so many swingpacks right now. The one I got only cost $80! If you haven't got one yet it might be time for a trip to Lincoln City!! (I noticed you are from Portland)

Attachments

• SP.JPG
    SP.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 25
I just got my swing pack earlier this month and I love it. I never thought I would really use one much, but now that I have it I can't imagine being without it.

KrystyAnn - I was just at the outlet and they have so many swingpacks right now. The one I got only cost $80! If you haven't got one yet it might be time for a trip to Lincoln City!! (I noticed you are from Portland)

I cant believe we DO NOT have a coach outlet here in Phnx Az Its pathetic really!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRR

KymAnn, I just bought the same swing pack too. We both have great taste :P

The crossbody is very small.

I have 2 taffy's (a black sig embossed and a mahogany stripe) - I think the swingpack looks lumpy - maybe it's the stuff I try to carry in it.

The taffys hold a glasses case, a skinny, a cell phone and keys easily - have also carried my PDA in it. But PDA with the glasses makes it get a little out of shape and starts to look like I'm trying to put too much stuff in it.

I just got a Taffy and I have a Swingpack and I definitely like the Taffy better. It holds my stuff better, somehow I don't feel like I'm shoving it all in, probably because it's not flat. I also like the strap better because it's thinner. But the swingpack is great too and I think the crossbody would be hard to stick stuff in.