sweet punk

1. hi! i'm usually in the chloe and balenciaga forums but recently went to buy a gift at the mj boutique on mercer street and fell in love with the sweet punk line. i did a search and found some older posts and was just wondering if anyone bought any of these styles and what your experience has been? thanks so much! :heart:

2. I don't have one but I hope others will post photos! I love this line but haven't been able to locate one on sale (in my price range).

I've only seen celebs carrying them but I want to see normal ladies sporting them. Cameron Diaz, Hilary Duff, and Carmen Electra can be seen in the celebs with mjs thread at the top of this forum.

3. I like this line also but I don't see myself carrying this to work or getting as much use out of it as I'd like.. that's why I've passed on it.. oh well.

4. thanks so much pghandbag and thithi! i am really hoping to find one on sale at some point...

5. Back in April Wickedassin posted that Corsa Collections in Las Vegas had some of the sweet punk items on sale for 50% off. I don't know if they still have them but their number is (702) 733-9442. Good luck!!

6. oh thank you so much! i had actually called them after i did the search here and saw the info but they were gone already...but thanks again!!!