Sweet Punk fabric bags...any info?

1. I saw a partial magazine photo of one and am intrigued because the SP leather bags are so pricey. Any ideas on colors or if they're trimmed with leather?

2. The fabric bags are exclusive to MJ boutiques, they aren't trimmed with leather. Several pictures can be found in this thread:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/pics-fabric-with-studs-tote-65844.html

* FABRIC WITH STUDS *

BEACH TOTE
    C363072
    23 x 12.5 x 7.5"
    $895
    Colors: Black, White, Military Green, Red

TOTE
    C363071
    19 x 9 x 6"
    $695
    Colors: Black, White, Military Green, Red

3. COLOR BLOCK is another group that resembles SWEET PUNK; it is among the last group from Resort 2006 to arrive in stores (from now until January 7th, 2007). In addition to having less studs, COLOR BLOCK style has trim in a different color; I am not sure about the leather type yet.

* COLOR BLOCK *

DEBBIE
    C363067
    17 x 12 x 4.5"
    $1250
    Colors: Black, Dark Green

SID
    C363068
    16 x 7 x 7.5"
    $1375USD

SIOUXSIE
    C363070
    18 x 12 x 2.5"
    $1350USD
    -------------------------

DEBBIE from PUNK GROUP ($1800) has studs from the top to the bottom of the bag. Below is DEBBIE from COLOR BLOCK line ($1250), it is made of 2 different colored leather.

(source: neimanmarcus.com)
    DEBBIE in DARK GREEN
    • Army green leather with brown trim.
    • Gold-tone hardware.
    • Buckled shoulder strap with rings and toggle clasp
    • Slouched top with extended tab and turn-lock closure.
    • Front zip pocket.
    • Made in Italy.
    • $1250USD
    [​IMG]

4. I saw it in NM and I didn't like it too much...I knew the design on the studs looking aging (fade paints) were on purpose, but they kinda didn't match with the gorgeous leather...maybe just me feel that way.

5. Thanks so much, bag.lover - I searched and searched for "fabric" on the MJ forum and never found that. Disappointed in those but love the Sweet Punk leather bags in every color.

6. ^^ I cannot say enough about SWEET PUNK bags' leather - softest and most luxurious ever from MJ. The styles might not be for everyone, but the leather is absolutely amazing. Hopefully, it'll be used on future lines as well.

From the care tags, the SWEET PUNK bags are hand made. I guess that's why they are so expensive.