Sweet Punk Collection

* SWEET PUNK *
DEBBIE
C363060
17 x 13.5 x 4"
$1800USD
Colors: Black, Chalk, Turquoise, Bisque

(source: picture taken by MJ_Boston's Alfredo)
DEBBIE in BLACK

sweet_punk_debbie.jpg

I will post more pictures of SWEET PUNK bags in other colors (Fluo Violet, Turquoise, Fluo Orange, Almond, etc) tomorrow. =)

The following bag is from another line, but I thought you might want to check it out too.

(source: picture taken by MJ_Boston's Alfredo)
MIXED CHAIN line's CHAIN POUCHETTE in Red (this line is exclusive to MJ boutiques)

mixed_chain_chainpouchette.jpg

Made out of actual kangaroos :s ? Am I an idiot for asking that question?

You are definitely not an idiot for asking that question. Yup, I was told that MIXED CHAIN line's CHAIN POUCHETTE (the red one above) is made of 100% Kangaroo leather.

As for the SWEET PUNK line, I am told by another source that it's also made with Kangaroo leather; I will confirm the details tomorrow. These are the bags that replica makers won't be able to knock off. The leather looks buttery soft like some of Prada's bags last season. AMAZING!!!

Thanks for posting the pics, bag.lover! Now I can sit here for hours admiring the punk hobo.

By the way, you really have to touch this leather to believe it...I've never felt anything like it! It is so soft, smooth and lightweight yet it feels incredibly sturdy. Now I need to get back to drooling over that pic...

bag.lover--have you decided between the pouchette and the bal harbour satchel in eggshell?

From the picture, I am only so-so with the chalk pouchette; I usually don't like bags with single shoulder strap unless the style is very feminine. I love our white chiffon elise, I am still thinking about the eggshell bal harhour satchel; that color is very pretty on this bag in real life. =)

I really like the shape of the red chain pouchette though, it caught my eyes the 1st time I saw it in the store's look book. :love: Can tell from the pictures that the leather is incredible. =)

Ooooh I like that pochette. I wish it came in violet...maybe it will? Kangaroo, though, sounds interesting. Maybe that's why it's so freakin expensive.

The look book shows Black, Chalk, and Fluo Orange for this style, I am not sure if more colors were added toward its release.

I think there must be some reasons for these bags being so expensive.

By the way, you really have to touch this leather to believe it...I've never felt anything like it! It is so soft, smooth and lightweight yet it feels incredibly sturdy. Now I need to get back to drooling over that pic...

Everyone I spoke with love...love...love these bags too, all of them are impressed by the leather.

I was told that MIXED CHAIN line's CHAIN POUCHETTE (the red one above) is made of 100% Kangaroo leather.

As for the SWEET PUNK line, I am told by another source that it's also made with Kangaroo leather; I will confirm the details tomorrow.

These bags (from SWEET PUNK & MIXED CHAIN lines) are made of Kangaroo leather.

Many more pictures will be uploaded later today. These bags are just incredible!!!