Sweet Punk Bag

1. Has anyone seen it? Is it for Spring '07? Why is it $2,350? It's on p. 340 in the November Vogue. Don't have a scanner, but it's gorgeous. it's a rich magenta purple with pyramid studs. bag.lover help!

2. I haven't seen the issue yet, but have you looked through the spring and resort preview threads? maybe you'll find it in there...

3. This line is from Resort 06. I have seen some of the styles (in white, black, ?? can't remember the others) at MJ store in LA, my SA said she sold several of them. I just didn't have a chance to get the info (from the lookbook) for that line, let me send my SA an e-mail about this.

If I remember correctly, several other magazines (Bazaar, Elle, etc) also feature some styles from this line in white.

4. Thanks! I LOVE the purple. I'm trying to figure out why it's so expensive :push: They're just plastic studs.

5. ^ The studs aren't plastic, you can tell in real life that they aren't cheap stuffs. I think the hardware (stud) is chrome, it's heavy like other hardware on MJ bags.

6. Oh, the vogue describes it as a "purple patent bag embellished with plastic pyramid studs." Maybe they're a really nice, durable plastic?

7. ^ Oops sorry, I haven't seen the picture of the purple one in Vogue. =) I only saw the white ones (featured in other magazines) in MJ store, those studs contribute to the weigh of the bag. I e-mailed my SA, I will post info as soon as I hear from her. =)

8. Thanks bag.lover! You rock.

9. Took a picture of it.

DSC00482.JPG
  10. ^ Thanks for sharing. =) The studs look just like those I saw on the white/black bags from this line. =) Heard from my SA last night, she will give me more details today.

11. ooo.... i think that is expensive.... it does not look like a 2K kinda bag. but then again, i have never seen it in real life.

12. hey, that's really cool! is it MJ or Marc by MJ? that may make a big difference price-wise

13. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's the color or something.

14. The style name is Sid, the color is Fluo Violet.
    Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 7.5.
    This is one of the styles from Resort 06's Punk line, MJ store in LA will be getting them by the end of this week or beginning of next week.

15. Info from Stella (Marc Jacobs store in LA)

* PUNK *

Punk Hobo
    C363058
    16 x 8.5 x 5"
    $2450USD
    Colors: black, almond, fluo orange

Debbie
    C363060
    17 x 13.5 x 4"
    $1800USD
    Colors: black, chalk, turquoise, bisque

Sid