Sweet Flowers Bandeau going back

1. Got my bandeau and it is more of an ECRU color IRL. On my monitor it looked more like IVORY. That's too dark for my taste so back it goes.

2. Oh no... how about any of the other colors like red or pink??

3. Oh no, sorry to hear that you don't love it! But there will always be more LV so that is the good news!

4. Could you take some pics so we can see the difference before you send it back? Sorry it didn't work out for you....

5. Ohhh this is available in the US now? I need!

6. Oh my.

7. No sweet flowers for you! You're doing b-bags, now, remember?

(just kidding)

8. I will try.

9. Yippie! She's being pulled back to LV already!!!:yahoo:

10. If you don't love it you should return it, it's too expensive to keep if you're not sure about it!

11. MINE IS BEENING DELIVERED TODAY!
    I LOVE LV BANDEAUS.
    i JUST CHECK @ ELUX AND THEY'RE ALL GONE......
    i HAVE THE LVOE BANDEAU AND ITS A CREAM BACKGROUND, LOOKING FORWARD TO THE RED ACCENTS.
    sORRY YOU DON'T LIKE IT-BUT THERE WILL BE OTHERS ....

12. its beautiful and yes it is has a dark beige background, which i think is great for winter.
    I HAVE THIS NICE BROWN DVF wrap dress that i bought and it will go nice with it. The color of the bandeau is red and brown with beige background.

13. I was planning to get this to match my Damier Canvas Speedy 30. I thought the background color was just fine, but I guess if you were hoping for a more ivory color, you'd be disappointed.