Swarovski Charm on the Damier Azur Speedy

1. Hey guys! I've been admiring all the lovely scarves, keychains, charms, etc. you guys decorate your LV's with and have been looking for a cute charm to add to my Damier Azur Speedy 30 (I also have a pre-loved Green Epi Speedy 25 I'd like to spruce up but that'll be next). Today while shopping in the mall, I saw the cutest charm in the Swarovski store. Unfortunately, I wasn't carrying my speedy so I didn't want to buy it and have to return it if the hook/clasp wasn't big enough. So I have two questions...

1) Do you think it would look cute on my speedy?
    2) Has anyone ever tried to put a Swarovski charm on their speedy and will it fit?

Thanks guys!

Swarovski.jpg
  2. i would pass on that charm

3. It is cute.

4. cute charm, what is it lol

5. I think the colors would fit nicely with the damier azur monogram. I'm not sure about the symbol though. Lol. But it sure is cute!

6. its called a doll charm online...but when i saw it in the store it looked more like a little eskimo. i thought it was cute.

7. aww an eskimo. yah cute.

8. I like it - Its cute :smile:

9. Thanks everyone for your opinions. I do like the charm...it's much cuter in person. I probably wouldn't have looked twice from the pic on the website. The store also has a cute snail charm I was eyeing. The only problem is I still don't know if it would fit. Guess I'll have to wait as the mall is in Cincinnati (I'm in Dayton about an hour away) and I'm on call for my job all this week. So I'd rather just wait and take my speedy down there when I can. I'm the queen of shipping returns (90% of my shopping is done online and I'm trying to cut back on that) but it's still a hassle.

10. what a cute charm. I would keep it.