swankymama, thank you

i really really don't know what to say. that is fairly horrendous, without even knowing what it is.

but then swanky's situation with the eyelash curler is pretty awful too. i'm so sorry. the grass is always greener though - and i know you know that. i always think it would be nice to have a cleaner look sometimes. someone once told me i wear too much eye makeup. how crazy is that.

and now, ahem, back to, what the hell is that?!?

oh dear..its from the COLONICS thread in health section...a must read for all PFers..LMAO..truly hysterical..and yes..this came out of someones tush...eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I went to the cheesecake factory with Jillybean tonight..I had GODIVA cheesecake..still eating it....mmmmmmm..yum...may look like that pic tomorrow..LMAO..gonna die..ate too much...

LOL! Jill!

It's funny that everyone didn't read that NASTY thread! LOL!
That HAS to be one of our funniest threads to dat! That and teh camel toe thread! LMBO!

Jill said:
oh dear..its from the COLONICS thread in health section...a must read for all PFers..LMAO..truly hysterical..and yes..this came out of someones tush...eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

what are you talking about?
oh my gd, my eyes, MY EYES. i can't take this. i innocently wander over from the hermes thread. other then a perfume question at the beauty bar, this is my first trip out of hermes, and this THIS is what i come face to face with?
it's not pretty on the other side, my friends. it's not pretty.

:roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: