swankymama, thank you

I agree- it isn't easy to be a mod and they are only doing their "job" - oh yeah, and for FREE. Thanks for doing such a great job Mods! I know its not easy to have to crack the whip around here.

jag said:
I agree- it isn't easy to be a mod and they are only doing their "job" - oh yeah, and for FREE. Thanks for doing such a great job Mods! I know its not easy to have to crack the whip around here.

Yea, FREE is the key word there.

thanks for the support y'all:flowers:

I don't want to dogpile. . . but I was hoping to find out why she's so frustrated w/ me{?}
:sigh
such is life.
These aren't my rules arcangel, they're Vlad and Megs.

I think we all have to remember that the marketplaza is a privilege not a right and if people don't get in immediately there's probably a reason like not enough time here or not a clear buying/selling record....and the mods are not trying to be mean, just trying to keep it safe...if you hang in there and do your time, contribute on the boards, and avoid complaining, your time will SURELY come. Be patient and hang in there! Swanky was just trying to keep all questions about it on a specific thread....Swanky we love you!