Swanky Mama...Meet You After School

1. I'm calling you out.....meet me behind the school at 3:30 tomorrow?? :biggrin: because I seriously cannot stand the great job you do as a mod....your great posts in the LV sub forum, etc. etc. It's just sickening! I mean seriously swanky...you just need to cut it out :yes:

***LOL I'm totally kidding and couldn't resist when I saw your post in Vlad's thread***
    I'm feeling a little....ummm...I don't know...perky (if that is the right word) tonight!
  2. :shocked: Are you being sarcastic? 'Cause I WILL meet you and I'll bring my posse!:biguns::biguns: :biguns: :biguns:

:lol: LMBO!
  3. Uh Oh. It's about to be a girl fight! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  4. No sarcasm here chicky....I've got a speedy 30 filled to the top...it can do some damage :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Maybe chippy is what I'm feeling tonight....I can't think of the word LOL :p
  5. I feel a colonics pic coming..LOL
  6. Bring It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I think that could put me in a really sh&%ty mood LOL
  8. ^^^HUH-UH!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill, you got my back or what?
  9. NOOOO, I'm not ready for anymore S:censor: t pics!
  10. Anyone got a keepall I can borrow.....I'm feeling outnumbered and don't think the speedy will do the job :lol:
  11. Twiggers- you are hysterical! LOL!!!
  12. Jill has way more purses than me....I think she could definitely take me LOL
  13. ^LOL! All you have to do is buy me a cupcake and we're cool! LOL!

Jill, I swear to God I'll delete your poo poo pics!!
  14. [​IMG]

15. awww shucks :shame: I try LOL....seriously though I don't think a speedy 30 is big enough to take these girls....maybe a keepall in each hand....or wait even better....one of those big a&^ trunks :yes: