SuzanneVuitton's Collection!

Hey guys! Thanks to a lovely message from Fiefkedeteut I decided I needed to update this thread! Before I show you some of my new goodies, lets talk about the Stephan Sprouse scarf!

After bringing it for repair I called 2 weeks later to ask if the had it back. The lady told me they did and I told her I was going to pick it up that week (i even told her the day) in the morning.
So that day, went to the store and a guy picks my scarf up and was going to show me how they fixed it.
To my AND HIS disbelieve, there was a needle IN THE SCARF, the hole was not fixed! So basicly, the lady on the phone lied to me.
He called that same lady, she told me SHE wasn't finishd with the scarf and I should come back in a couple of hours.
I was super disapointed, and when I came back later, it got worse. The same lady came back, basicly told me they could not fix it. She tried to secure the edges of the hole to make sure it wouldn't get any bigger and well..that was it! Can you believe that?I spend 475 euro on a scarf and months later, that is what they tell me?!
I am really bad in confrontations so I just walked out, feeling so sad and angry! This situation had changed my feelings for Vuitton, and I eventhough I still wear my scraf and still love it, I would not recommend anyone getting it. Unless you are filthy rich and 475 euro's means nothing to you ;)

nah its not to bad at all really. prob same as a sigma. but could always mod rails. i have been collecting gear for it too and have a stash. maybe waiting for craig to get here and build it for me.

I'm dying for a pair of those mouse flats!

Also - are you content with having the white LV multicolore speedy 30? I'm having a hard time deciding between the white or black because I keep hearing how the white will get very dirty and if it rubs up against jeans and stuff it'll be stained. I prefer the white but if it does get dirty very easily I'll have to go with black.

Thanks so much - I loooove everything! :smile:

I'm dying for a pair of those mouse flats!

Also - are you content with having the white LV multicolore speedy 30? I'm having a hard time deciding between the white or black because I keep hearing how the white will get very dirty and if it rubs up against jeans and stuff it'll be stained. I prefer the white but if it does get dirty very easily I'll have to go with black.

Thanks so much - I loooove everything! :smile:

i ADORE my white mc speedy, it is sooo gorgeous! But yes, you have to be carefull with jeans! when i was in Paris, i wore jeans all the time and i only had my mc speedy with me
after a couple of days i saw blue on the canvas, tried to rub it off with babywipes but it is not completly gone
I am carefull with my bag, but i don't mind a bag that had lived a little ;) so i did freak out when i saw the blue at first, but i'm fine with it now
if you think you wouldn't be ok with it, than i'd say go for black

I also want to get a black one some day, the mc speedy is my favorite bag i think!!

thanks everyone :smile: Next week i'm going to Londen, hope to show you some new stuff!