Suspicous LV Ebay Auctions???

Aug 27, 2006
eBay: Louis Vuitton Groom Pochette Coin Purse (item 270049990511 end time Nov-09-06 15:31:46 PST)

eBay: Louis Vuitton Groom Porte Monnaie Round (item 270050340473 end time Nov-10-06 10:55:26 PST)

eBay: Louis Vuitton Multicolor Pastilles Key Chain (item
270050356245 end time Nov-10-06 11:25:23 PST)

These are the only three auctions Manylanes has had in the last 30 days...appears that luziane has won them all including a number of other things that Manylanes had in the past...it appears that Manylanes has a history of luzianes bidding on their auctions also...

What caused me to be suspicous was the high selling price of the Groom Cles...it not seem right to me. It was the only one on Ebay to sell for much more t han it was purchased for...

What are your thoughts?????:confused1:

OMG...I didn't know such a tool existed...That is amazing... I would say you are a pretty good detective already. I can't imagine what type of schill bidding they have going on...

Good job. I always check to see if the bidders bid on other people's items too, and what they bid on. It's not that common to find that the bidder only bids on that seller's auctions. Obvious shill bidding. Maybe they are clueless and don't know you can go to advanced search and check user name for selling and bidding.:P

I thought the point of shill bidding is to push up the price. This person won all the auctions. Must see if the items are relisted or if feedback is left. If the bidder wins the auction is it shilling? Everybody has favorite sellers, that's one of the searches you can save on your my ebay page.

Yes, I am clueless about shilling. Need a good lesson in it as none of the 'obvious shills' look like shilling to me!