sushi sushi

1. i found some solution :nuts: to get over o-chem temporary...:lol:

sushi sushi :love: :love:

who loves sushi?

what do you get?

where do you go?

:biggrin:

2. I recently discovered my love for sashimi! except I can't do tuna but I LOVE salmon.

and unagi!

3. When I was in the bay we use to eat at Makiyaki a lot (San Leandro, CA) and my boyfriend loves Sushi House (alameda, ca). But recently my aptmates took me out to Fuji's (all-you-can-eat!! davis, ca) and omg it's the best and cheapest all-you-can-eat sushi place there is!!

wee, I got too excited with my first post. I also love soft shell crab, whether it's in the spider roll or alone, love it! and miso soup.

4. I loove sushi! We go to this one small place called Sakana in Phoenix. I get some kind of roll w/ scallops on top. also love catepillar rolls,tuan, and eel.

5. i'm a sushi lover.. been eating sushi since i was 11

6. Chopped Scallop Roll!!!!

There's many sushi restaurants in Vancouver, so we go to whichever's closest to where we are at the moment.

7. i loooooooove sushi.....i think i could live on it......usually just stop by a place called tomo for my weekly sushi fix :p

8. I love sushi and rolls. I love Tuna Salmon Yellowtail Eal Toro White Salmon etc etc. I love it with spicey mayonese. I got to Yama and Japonica in NYC.

9. Spicy tuna roll is my favorite. There's a local restaurant here (Virginia Beach, VA) that has all-you-can-eat sushi on Wednesdays.

10. I loveeeee Spicy Tuna and Crunch Roll! I have a serious weakness for either of them. :love: And I love their Steam Egg Cup. ::drooling::

11. SUSHI, Yum, Yum!!

I love the Caterpillar Roll, the Lobster Roll (it's yummy since it is warm!) and the Crunchy roll (topped with bits of tempura). Wow! That sounds so good now!!

Glad to hear you found an upside to Chem-O!
    Wishing you the best!! :smile:

12. SUSHI, Yum, Yum!!

I love the Caterpillar Roll, the Lobster Roll (it's yummy since it is warm!) and the Crunchy roll (topped with bits of tempura). Wow! That sounds so good now!!

Glad to hear you found an upside to O-Chem!

13. omg i looooove sushi. i actually had some today for lunch with my co-workers. there's this place around here where sushi is 50% of sun - thurs nites. my bf and i usually go there and get 8 rolls for only about $20. my favorite is shrimp tempura roll, volcano, fried calamari roll, california roll, smoked salmon roll...actually, give me anything and i'll eat it. lol...

14. I like sashimi over sushi cause I don't like most uncooked veggies for some reason. But when I do eat sushi (and sashimi), it's to all-you-can-eat Wednesdays and Sundays at Hibachi.

15. OMG! I LOVE SUSHI!!!!! Seriously, I am totally hooked on this stuff! I love what is called an Orchard Roll at my fav restaurant (spicy tuna roll topped with salmon, crab and with another spicy drizzle YUM), spicy anything really makes me happy! I also love pieces of white tuna or red snapper! OMG! I AM SO HUNGRY NOW!:love::love::love: