Surprise from TB

StylishMD

May 24, 2014
IMG_1943.JPG IMG_1944.JPG I got an email from UPS letting me know that I had a package coming from TB. I started to panic thinking someone had hacked into my online TB account as I hadn't ordered anything from the website in about 2 weeks and I had already received it. Checked my account, no new orders. Well the box arrived, it was quite large. Like a boot box. I opened it up and inside was.... a beautiful wool blanket and a $200 gift card wishing me Happy Holidays and thanks for being a customer. I hope you all receive one too!

:PWhat a windfall! ! I've been receiving the $50 birthday coupon so I don't dare hope for one. Wonder if their sales are down and they're really trying to entice customers back into the boutiques. Anyway, I know you'll enjoy plotting your next purchase!
Yes, I'll wait and see what their Black Friday deal is. I don't receive the birthday gift card so this was a nice surprise

View attachment 3518864 View attachment 3518865 I got an email from UPS letting me know that I had a package coming from TB. I started to panic thinking someone had hacked into my online TB account as I hadn't ordered anything from the website in about 2 weeks and I had already received it. Checked my account, no new orders. Well the box arrived, it was quite large. Like a boot box. I opened it up and inside was.... a beautiful wool blanket and a $200 gift card wishing me Happy Holidays and thanks for being a customer. I hope you all receive one too!

I got mine this week too!

Reactions: StylishMD
Yes, I'll wait and see what their Black Friday deal is. I don't receive the birthday gift card so this was a nice surprise

Black Friday deal is spend $250.00 get 30 % off, no details yet on when it starts and if there is a pre sale for TB boutique customers. I'm going to talk to the TB store tomorrow and I'll post the info here.

View attachment 3518864 View attachment 3518865 I got an email from UPS letting me know that I had a package coming from TB. I started to panic thinking someone had hacked into my online TB account as I hadn't ordered anything from the website in about 2 weeks and I had already received it. Checked my account, no new orders. Well the box arrived, it was quite large. Like a boot box. I opened it up and inside was.... a beautiful wool blanket and a $200 gift card wishing me Happy Holidays and thanks for being a customer. I hope you all receive one too!

I liked last years gift more than this one.

Reactions: StylishMD