Surprise from DH!

1. This weekend I was sick with the flu.:yucky: So, instead of going to the Del Mar Antiques Fair as I had wanted to on Saturday, I stayed at home watching rental movies/sleeping while DH took our two-year old to the zoo and to exchange a J. Crew shirt. I woke up at 7:30 p.m. from my long, Nyquil induced nap, trudged over to the kitchen, and saw a bix LV bog on the counter. :wtf: DH had gotten me the black epi Alma when he was at the mall exchanging his shirt.:wtf: He has seen me hunched over the computer obsessing over tPF ever since I signed up recently and knew I wanted that Alma for work. Even though I was still feeling very under the weather I jumped up and down with joy!:yahoo: Thanks for sharing my happiness! Glad this forum exists as I am not sure how many others would truly understand.:rolleyes:

2. Awwwwwww, such a sweetie!!
    *congratulations* get well soon!

3. AWWW...what a great present!! hope you're feeling better so you can go to work and use your new bag!!! lol.

4. How sweet, congrats!

5. HI welcome to tPF and what a great get well gift! WE always appreciate pics if you feel up to it

6. Such a sweetie you have for a husband. Congrats! Enjoy the bag and I hope you feel better soon.

7. So thoughtful of your DH! Enjoy!

8. What a sweet story. Every time you reach for your Alma, you'll be thinking of how sweet your husband is. Congrats!

9. What a nice dh...hope you're feeling better soon! =)

10. Congrats, what a nice DH!
    And lol the Del Mar antiques fair, that was right near me over the weekend :yes:

11. That was so sweet of your DH! Post pics when you feel better and get a chance!

12. what an amazingly sweet hubby! .. does he have a brother!, haha! .. hope u feel better and enjoy your bag! congrats, girlie! :smile:

13. what a sweetie! that would cheer me up for sure! hope u get better soon!

14. Aaaaaaw so sweet, congrats!

15. How thoughtful and such a nice way to make you feel better.