Surprise #3 Novak bag!

1. Here it is!

the turnlock is so smooth, i can leave the bag unzipped as long as i use the turnlock it will keep the bag closed.

it's going to make a great fall bag.

P50953.jpg P50958.jpg P50963.jpg P50966.jpg P50956.jpg P50984.jpg
  2. I forgot that you haven't posted this bag yet. It looks great on you!!!! If it weren't for this bag, we may not have become PF friends!

3. You look like a "star"! It looks great on you!

4. that's totally true!! i remember those days back in march.... i love this place! if it weren't for you i may not have bought it from LVR!

5. thanks!!:biggrin:

6. Wow, Fayden, that bag looks absolutely fabulous on you!

7. It's stunning! What a great choice, fayden :smile: It looks wonderful on you! :graucho:

8. Congratulations! Great bag, and it looks fantastic on you!

9. You look so great with that bag! I LOVE IT! I'm really feeling tempted here...what size is this bag, do you have measurements? Did you order from LVR? It is so pretty!

:smile:

10. Charlotte -- you can see a comparison of the size in my bag showcase. I have the same one as Fayden. It is similar in size to the medium muse. I think the measurements are available on the LVR site. We both ordered it from LVR at the same time.

Edit -- perhaps the novak is larger. I just looked at my pics and it seems taller but not as wide.

11. i believe it is 11 by 14. and yup ordered from LVR like chigirl said.

12. Uh oh! Look at you, lookin' cute as you wanna look! lol Its beautiful.

13. congrats fayden looks lovely on you :flowers:

14. Wow! I never really payed much attention to the Novak before, but it is a gorgeous bag! Congrats, it looks great on you!

15. Its a great looking bag and really suits you!