Suri Cruise to debut tomorrow?

1. Poor Katie... That girl has been soo brainwashed, and it looks like this whole ordeal has aged her ten years. I really hope someone saves her...
  2. I'm still confused as to why the public thinks it can legitimately DEMAND that they show pictures of their baby.
  3. I don't think people are demanding pictures...I think it's just a natural curiosity. It's the theory of always wanting what you can't have.

I personally don't really care about seeing pics of Suri.
  4. I feel bad for her,she looks like trash. She is so young also!. She is so brainwashed from Tom Cruise!.
  5. I think the issue here is, the public was force-fed the courtship and pregnancy of Tom and Katie and now they have been completely silent about the baby. What do they expect? I tend to think they created this mass hysteria and now they must deal with it. :shrugs:

As for the photo of Katie: That's what typical Mothers of a newborn look like. :roflmfao:
  6. there will be pic's tomorrow on ET

Suri Debuts with Katie Couric

TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 05, 2006 07:10PM EST
    By Stephen M. Silverman

Katie Couric Photo by: Marion Curtis / Startraks photo[​IMG]
    The first woman to fly solo as anchor of a network evening news program delivered her premiere show on Tuesday – and with her for the ride was Suri Cruise.

Katie Couric, the new star of the CBS Evening News, unveiled not only the new face of the network's newscast – her own – but the public's very first look at the nearly 5-month-old daughter of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, who bears a strong resemblance to her mom.

Previewing the cover shot of the new Vanity Fair magazine, Couric said: "After much speculation as to why she's been undercover for so long, this is proof positive that, yesiree, she does exist." No further details about the baby were given, beyond the fact that Annie Liebovitz shot the photos of her.

Suri surfaced 20 minutes into the program, which led with an exclusive report from Afghanistan on the resurgence of the Taliban that continued with an analysis of the situation with New York Times columnist Thomas Freidman (who had been a frequent guest on the Today show, where he was also often interviewed by Couric).

Concurrent with Couric's debut, CBS became the first network evening newscast to be simulcast live on the Internet. Viewers are now able to watch the Evening News on their computers at the same time or after their local stations air it.

Holmes and Cruise Photo by: Amanda M. Parks / iPhoto[​IMG]The program's new theme music – which features heralding trumpets – is the work of Hollywood composer James Horner, an Oscar winner for his score for Titanic. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal that ran Tuesday, Horner said of Couric that before he accepted the CBS offer, "I'd seen her a few times, but I didn't know her persona on television at all. When I've watched one of the news things over the years, it was usually (late ABC anchor) Peter Jennings."

The former Today host's new job positions her to carry on a tradition in the rarefied world of broadcast journalism initially forged for CBS by Edward R. Murrow during WWII and which continued famously throughout the Cold War by Walter Cronkite.
  7. screenshots of pics taken off tv..

wat do u think?? :confused1: :confused1:
    suri090506_01-thumb.JPG.jpg suri090506_02-thumb.JPG.jpg suri090506_03-thumb.JPG.jpg
  8. I think she looks really cute and she does look like a combination of Tom and Katie. Peggy
  9. 123.jpg
  10. Katie Holmes: Suri Gossip 'Heartbreaking'

By Stephen M. Silverman

Katie Holmes Photo by: Junko Kimura / Getty[​IMG]
    The world has finally seen photos of Suri Cruise – on Tuesday's CBS Evening News and in the issue of Vanity Fair that hit newsstands Wednesday – and Katie Holmes says the speculation that has surrounded her child has been "heartbreaking."

Holmes, 27, tells Vanity Fair that the gossip about her and fiancé Tom Cruise's daughter – born April 17 but unseen until now – "eats away at me because it's just not okay. … Some of the crap that's out there – the stuff that's said about my parents and my siblings (implying that they didn't approve of her relationship with Cruise, 44) – it's really frustrating the amount of s– that's out there. And the stuff they say about Suri? You shouldn't say that about us, and you can't say that about my child."

Still, she says, she keeps up on the rumors because "this is my future. This is my family, and I care so much about them. To see how someone as caring and good as Tom is – to see how things can just get so twisted and turned around. I mean, where does it come from?"

Holmes also says she "was overjoyed in being pregnant, and then had to withstand ridicule about my pregnancy when it was the most normal, non-controversial thing imaginable."

The photos of Cruise, Holmes and Suri were taken by Annie Leibovitz on July 27 at Cruise's Telluride, Colo., spread. According to the magazine, Cruise's kids Isabella and Connor (with ex-wife Nicole Kidman) and Holmes's mother, father and other family members were there too.

So why did the new parents keep Suri out of sight for so long? "We were just living our lives, being a family," Cruise says. "Actually, we were taking our own photos and always planned to release those at the right time."

But "then all the craziness began," says Holmes. "This 'Where is Suri?' controversy. Tom and I looked at each other and said, 'What's going on?' We weren't trying to hide anything."

And the baby? "She has Kate's lips and eyes. I think she looks like Kate," says Tom, while Holmes says, "I think she has Tom's eyes. I think she looks like Tom."

The couple also explained Cruise's purchase of an at-home sonogram machine while Holmes was pregnant. The couple was mobbed by paparazzi when they went out, says Holmes, so the doctor had to come to their home. "The sonogram was for his use!"

But their new daughter made it all worthwhile. "The moment the doctor handed me Suri," Holmes says, "I was just ready. The feeling is indescribable. All I can say is the moment I looked in her eyes I felt like ... Mom.

"She's a glorious girl. She's the miracle of our life."
  11. I guess they had to bring the baby out, its taking the hype away from tom and his being fired from paramount :roflmfao:

I dont believe he'd be showing her off if all of this didnt unfold.
  12. their baby is soooo cute..!!! look like a good family..but who knows wats goin inside that family...
  13. Thats one cute baby.. i think it looks kinda asian
  14. I feel bad for katie...shes only in her 20's and has been brain washed into all sorts of things. I think in a few years they will not be heard off and may be living in a cave.