Suri Cruise spotted!! {PICS}

1. Tom Cruise has invited Victoria and David Beckham to meet baby Suri.

But the ‘Mission Impossible’ star and fiancée Katie Holmes have issued their
    British friends with a list of instructions of how to behave around their

A source told Britain’s Daily Star newspaper: “David and Victoria are
    honoured that Tom and Katie have asked them along.

“However they were a little shocked by the list of rules they’ll have to

“Apparently they can’t take any photographic equipment, they’re banned from
    touching Suri and they’re not allowed to do any baby-talk around her.

“It will be very difficult for Victoria, because she just loves babies and
    is trying for a daughter with David at the moment.”

The ‘Top Gun’ star is a devout follower of Scientology which does not allow
    cooing over babies as they believe it may effect their development.

Tom and Katie befriended the Beckhams at a football match last year. Former
    Spice Girl Victoria – who has three sons with soccer star David – reportedly
    gave Katie advice while she was pregnant.

So far Tom, 44, and Katie, 27, have kept Suri hidden from the public eye,
    sparking various conspiracy theories surrounding the baby.

Friends of the ‘Top Gun’ star to claim they have seen his four-month-old
    daughter include actresses Jada Pinkett Smith, Leah Remini and Cruise’s ex,
    Penelope Cruz.
    Source: Hollywood Rag:flowers:
    suri_lives.jpg suri_lives2.jpg suri_graph.jpg
  2. Wow, I think some of these paparazzi would give one of their limbs to get a picture...
  3. wow!!! so, there was a baby :p
  4. Gotta love it
  5. This whole Suri thing is so STUPID!!!! Who the hell do they think they are? If I ever got a list like that from somebody, I would politely reply with a "F*** off ~ I don't want to see your kid that bad!" (And, I'm being polite with that answer)
  6. LOL! Those pictures are greeaaat!! Could be a blob...or a baby!!!!!! one of the two.
  7. Could be a doll :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  8. :wtf: Whoa talk about invasion of privacy! Are those pics for real?

How can you not coo over your own baby? odd....
  9. I'm over TomKat!
  10. I agree, it could be a doll. If all the theory on the fake pregnancy is correct for their own publicity....then by golly they are getting what they wanted.
  11. It think its all BS, a list of to do's before you arrive. I think they're just borrowing babies to show off to other so called friends. this way they can report back to the press YES THERE IS A BABY! when they cant say much about the baby how do we/they know that they're all seeing the same baby?
  12. Okay, now its just getting retarded.
  13. Read that Vanity Fair will be printing the photos of the baby.
  14. -----
    Your Celebrity Source
    Will the World Finally Meet Suri?

She’s one of the most famous babies in the world. And according to a report in Wednesday’s Page Six, Vanity Fair has scored the coveted and anticipated first shots of 3-month-old Suri Cruise. The pictures, according to a Page Six source and reported by, were shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz and will appear sometime in the fall. The news comes on the heels of a Cruise spokesman's insistence that the couple isn't "reluctant" to show off their baby and will be "making a decision to release the photographs shortly."
  15. Photographed the baby of the moment, I wonder if that is a borrowed baby too (LOL)
    I have a feeling we are going to find out there is no baby or we wont see anymore pic's of this so called baby until its about 10 and they will be no ones guess if its the same baby...

I'm being to think this was an adoption gone bad.

I mean how many people invite friends over and say you CANT touch the baby .. How odd is that? I could see *maybe* if it was a new born* some first time parents are funny that way but a child that is almost 6 months old (rolls eyes)