suri cruise conspiracy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mmmmm???? lol... Tom Cruise was rumored to be infertile-- Nicole Kidman and him went the adoption route.

A Socialite's Life

[​IMG]

This is a good one (just a theory):
    The story goes that when Katie Holmes split with her exboyfriend Chris Klein in March 2005, she may or may not have realized she was pregnant with his baby. She started dating Tom in April, 2005, and according to this tale, when Tom found out she was expecting, he not only didn't MIND , but he insisted on taking credit for the pregnancy. They abruptly got engaged in June 2005. Since the baby was scheduled to be born too soon into their relationship, Tom and Katie faked the birth date. She actually gave birth months EARLIER than the announced birth. She wore padding for the last few months after the REAL birth, and made sure she was photographed. In case you don't remember, Suri's announced April 18 birth was oddly undocumented - there were no hospital records or specifics. Where WAS Suri born? Tom and Katie didn't want their baby photographed because it would be apparent that Suri wasn't newborn. After a few months it's not so easy to recognize a baby's exact age. Have you noticed that Suri has uniquely slanted eyes like Chris Klein?​
    Plausible?
    [​IMG]

2. ooo...now that's kind of interesting...i love a good conspiracy theory.

3. Indeed!

4. Wow...weird, but I have to say I did think that Suri looked like Tom when I first saw the pics.

We all know it only takes one test to find out the truth. (but I really just wish them all the best)

5. ooooohhh, that's a good one. remember when she would shop along Beverly Hills in the last few months of her pregnancy with that awfully big tummy? i bet you that was padding!

6. im sorry...i don't like this kinda stuff...we should be happy for them!!!!

7. Funny stuff!!!!! She is such a cute baby.

8. :nuts: Thats awesome. So that explains why her belly got big then small then bigger again!

9. im sorry but theyre only human like you and me and i for one would be so angry and upset inside to hear people talking about my baby 'not being real' and my fiance not being the father etc.. i think its their life and its upto them to tell us whats happened and i think nothings happened and theyre a family end of! i certainly wouldnt like people in my life non stop.

10. i'm happy for them. i wish them the best in life!

11. It's definitely and interesting theory and makes one wonder...either way, all the best to Tom & Katie.

12. no, the baby looks more like tom to be honest.. so i don't agree with the conspiracy theory...

13. I wondered about everything until those photos came out, but that baby looks just like Tom Cruise! It's not any one feature you can point to - just the whole aspect of her face is like Tom's. Also, Katie Holmes has a little fold in the corner of her eyes as well. You can really see it when she smiles. I think that's where Suri gets the shape of her eyes. Anyway, all the best to them. She is a beautiful baby and they seem like a really happy family.

14. Not sure what I think of this theory, but....I still find it interesting that his first wife stated that he believed in living like a monk (no sex), his children with his second wife were adopted...and there have long been rumors that he's gay. Now all of a sudden we have a whirlwind relationship and a baby? Hmmmm.

As for the privacy thing..TC has done nothing but court the public's attention (often in bizarre ways) for a long time now, so it should be no surprise to anyone that people will talk and speculate. Even keeping Suri out of sight for so long smacks less of a desire for privacy than yet another publicity stunt.

One that looks like it worked!

15. Who knows? I kind of doubt that is the case though. The color of the baby's eyes definitely resembles Tom, but it is hard for me to tell with very young babies who they resemble. Maybe it is just me, but when people say oh they look just like the mother, father, grandma I never quite get it. Unless you have pics of the parents as babies then I can see who resembles who.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.