Support the Anti Seal Fur Campaign

1. I signed the pledge. Thanks for the links.

2. OMG! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I just signed the pledge, too (I signed llast year as well when I learned that this BRUTAL HORRIBLE practice was still going on..I thought it ended in the late '80's!). How anyone could do such a thing is beyond my comprehension! Those poor seals and their babies! This has got to end! It just makes me sick and heartbroken for those poor innocent creatures!:sad:

3. They're so cute and their lives are already sad. Like their mothers leave them to fend on their own, they cry, but learn to deal & live. Aww. I feel for those babies! :crybaby:

4. Its horrible what they do to the poor seals, i did a report about it :crybaby:

5. Thanks for the links! You rock! :smile:

6. I signed the pledge as well...this barbaric hunt needs to stop NOW...it is so inhumane!!!!! :sad:

7. I signed this one and one for Peta. Thank you so much for spreading the word and posting the links. That industry needs to stop. I feel so much for those poor little innocent seals.:sad:

8. I've signed.

9. My dad donates to causes he feels are socially significant to him as well as to friends and family members. Sometimes I suggest charities. I sent him a list of three charities last night and I just sent him this one:

Oi,

I'd like you to consider one more charity:
    One that works towards ending the seal hunt.
    (Please, not PETA, though.)

I found this one, but I'm not sure about it.
    http://www.savethesealsnow.org/save_the_seals_help.html

Also, could you please send an e-mail to Prime Minister Harper?
    http://www.savecanadianseals.org/action.html

10. This is such an important and meaningful cause that needs to be put to an end right away to end the cruelty and pain this causes to these baby seals. I, for one, am thankful for all of the organizations/charities who are putting forth a great determination and effort to end this cruel and unnessecary industry. Many organizations, such as HSUS, ASPCA, and PETA, have a great reputation of convincing various companies to put an end to animal cruelty. I feel and really hope they will be successful in this fight to put an end to this awful event that is happening daily. What I do for this type of thing, I go to all of the major anti-animal cruelty organization websites(as I already listed) and I sign all of the petitions, and I do whatever I can. The more the merrier to end pain and suffering.:smile:

11. ^Purplekitty, you are awesome!! :smile:

So are you Caitlin!! :smile: