SUPPORT GROUP: Having LV lusts? Come moan, or show your love!

I'm constantly obsessing just like everyone else! I'm up until midnight every night either on a) eLuxury b) Vuitton.com c) purseforum...back and forth...arrrggghhh!!! I drive myself crazy! But it's nice to come here to know that we're all in the same boat so-to-speak and having the same obsessions! Right now I'm obsessing over the azur speedies and now that I have the cash on hand...elux is out of them!!! I don't know what I'd do without TPF...thanks for listening to me rant... ;)

ME, TOO! My lust is for a Damier Speedy 30... and coordinating accessories. And some LV scarves to dress it up. Even though I just started carrying my brand new Baggy GM (Lichen, lovely!)

I can't check my email or do my online banking or anything without checking tpf, elux, and lv. My husband says, "Are you looking at purses AGAIN?!?"

The damier speedy in my avatar? Its a MINI! Barely holds cellphone and a lipstick. Great for Sat. nights when hubby drives and carries the $$, but not good for all the stuff I haul around everyday!;)

I planed to have only 1 Birkin & 1 Miroir Lockit, and I'm done for this year. However, I'm lusting over MC Rita now... really need to have one.

What should I do??

"Many other stores have it"

That is what an SA told me from the LV at the Forum in Las Vegas..........

oooooooooooooo I hope it's still around in "many" places in June........when, by the way, did this beauty get released?

ooo..i love ur damier mini sac HL!!!! it's so cute!!!!! did you get an SO or did u buy it off ebay?

ME, TOO! My lust is for a Damier Speedy 30... and coordinating accessories. And some LV scarves to dress it up. Even though I just started carrying my brand new Baggy GM (Lichen, lovely!)

I can't check my email or do my online banking or anything without checking tpf, elux, and lv. My husband says, "Are you looking at purses AGAIN?!?"

The damier speedy in my avatar? Its a MINI! Barely holds cellphone and a lipstick. Great for Sat. nights when hubby drives and carries the $$, but not good for all the stuff I haul around everyday!;)

I want a TON of things but I really need to try and settle down and maybe if I'm a good girl I can get something for my birthday in June. I seriously need to concentrate on other things like school right now. Maybe a tiny graduation gift too would be okay if I behave.

I'm not sure Rensky...I really want the 'Eye Need' that's available on ebay right now...but the price is a little high for a used bag....but I've always wanted an Eye bag (it's the same size as the Le Tal...which is a great size)!

but I'm also contemplating the Mono Rivets...a nice big huge bottomless bag!

ARG...but until mine sell I'm stuck lusting!

i like the mono rivets bag..though it's too big for me and too much vachetta, i think the design is nice...
go for it!!! wait on the eye need bag until u find a decent price!

I'm not sure Rensky...I really want the 'Eye Need' that's available on ebay right now...but the price is a little high for a used bag....but I've always wanted an Eye bag (it's the same size as the Le Tal...which is a great size)!

but I'm also contemplating the Mono Rivets...a nice big huge bottomless bag!

ARG...but until mine sell I'm stuck lusting!

I'm lusting after the BV but Dh tells me he'll get it for me in August but that's a Looooooong time to wait so I think I should just go ahead and get it on Elux before the free shipping expires and only take it out on Mother's Day :idea: :graucho: